Closer

Forbidden Love (Daebaek)

The next day, as Baekhyun was leaving school, he saw Daehyun as he was walking home. Baekhyun snuck up behind him and grabbed his hand and intertwined their fingers.

Daehyun looked down and pulled away from Baekhyun, and kept walking away.

Baekhyun looked at him surprised and followed him.

'What's wrong, Dae?' Baekhyun asked.

Daehyun stopped and turned towards Baekhyun. 'I thought you were done playing games'.

'What do you mean?' Baekhyun looked at him confused.

'You left my house without saying anything. I haven't seen you till now'.

'I told you being with me is complicated'. Baekhyun said. 'You said you didn't mind and still wanted to be with me'.

'Why did I have to fall for the complicated one?'

'Just lucky I guess'. Baekhyun shrugged.

Daehyun shook his head and looked at Baekhyun. He noticed bruises and scratches on his arms.

'What happened to you?'

Baekhyun looked down and saw the bruises and scratches. 'I'm fine'.

Daehyun grabbed Baekhyun's arm. 'This doesn't look fine'.

Baekhyun pulled his arm away. 'They're not as bad as they look'.

'What happened?'

'It's nothing you should worry about'.

Daehyun sighed. 'Baek, if we really are going to be together then stop keeping secrets from me'.

Baekhyun looked at Daehyun carefully and saw how genuinely worried he was. 'The boys and I got into a fight with Yongguk and his group. But we're fine'.

Daehyun sighed. 'I get you want to protect people from them, but you're hurting yourself in the process'.

'Dae...' Baekhyun took his hand. 'We choose to do this, so stop worrying. I know the consequences'.

Daehyun sighed but squeezed Baekhyun's hand and they kept walking home.

 

They went to Daehyun's house and up to his room. Baekhyun sat on the bed. Daehyun sat next to him and looked at his arms.

'Are you sure you're ok? Those look painful'.

'I am'. Baekhyun smiled and kissed Daehyun. Hoping it would take his mind off of his injuries.

Daehyun kissed him back and they layed on the bed. Baekhyun got on top of Daehyun and kissed him more intensely. Baekhyun's hands made their way to Daehyun's shirt right when the door to Daehyun's room opened.

Baekhyun got off of Daehyun and looked over at the door, he saw Daehyun's mom standing in the doorway.

'Sorry Daehyun, I didn't know you had company'.

Daehyun sat up and looked at his mom. 'What is it?' Daehyun asked.

'Dinner will be ready in a few minutes'.

'Alright'.

Baekhyun stood up. 'I should go'. He said as he started to leave the room.

'No.' Daehyun grabbed Baekhyun's hand. 'Stay'.

Baekhyun looked at Daehyun, then at his mom.

'You can stay'. Mrs. Jung said. 'There's plenty of food'.

'Ok'. Baekhyun smiled.

 

They went downstairs And started eating. Baekhyun was surprised how much food Mrs. Jung made. He and the boys never ate this well. Baekhyun grabbed a little bit of everything and started eating. Daehyun and Mrs. Jung stared at him.

Baekhyun looked up at them when he noticed they were staring. 'Sorry. It's just really good'.

'It's fine'. Mrs. Jung said. 'I'm glad you are enjoying it'.

Baekhyun smiled and finished eating.

Mrs. Jung had Daehyun clear the table when they were done so she could talk to Baekhyun.

'So how long have you been friends with Daehyun?' She asked.

'I've known him since he moved here'.

'I'm glad you have been there to help him get used to being here. It was hard on him to move away'.

'It's hard on everyone to leave behind everything you know and love'.

Mrs. Jung nodded. 'I was worried about him when we moved. He was quiet and anti social for a little bit. It's nice to know he's made new friends'.

Baekhyun smiled. 'Daehyun's a good guy. I'll make sure he's happy here'.

'That's all I want is for Daehyun to be happy and back to his old self'. Mrs. Jung smiled.

Baekhyun nodded. 'Don't worry. He's in good hands'.

Daehyun came back to the table. 'Are you two getting acquainted over here?'

'I just wanted to get to know the people you're hanging out with'. Mrs. Jung looked at Daehyun. 'Baekhyun seems like a nice young man'.

'Glad you like him, because he's my boyfriend'. Daehyun smiled at Baekhyun.

'Really?' she looked at Baekhyun.

Baekhyun nodded. 'We got together not too long ago'.

'Well, I'm happy for you two'.

 

Daehyun took Baekhyun back up to his room. Baekhyun noticed it was getting late, but he wasn't ready to go back home.

'I wasn't expecting you to get along with my mom so fast'.

'Is that bad?'

Daehyun shook his head. 'No, it's good she likes you already. She didn't like my last boyfriend'.

Baekhyun hated to hear about Daehyun's ex. He had to suppress a growl forming in his throat. 'Well, it's good for me that she didn't like him'. Baekhyun smiled and kissed Daehyun.

They got back on the bed and went back to where they left off before they got interrupted.

Baekhyun pulled away a few minutes later and looked at Daehyun. 'Are you ok doing this? Your mom is downstairs'.

'She and my dad go out at night for a few hours. We're fine'.

Baekhyun smiled and went back to kissing Daehyun. He was excited but scared to be making love to a human. He didn't know what would happen, or if anything would happen. All he knew was he wanted Daehyun.

They made love for a few hours. Baekhyun enjoyed every minute of it. He hadn't experienced this before. He saw Daehyun enjoyed it just as much. They layed on the bed and cuddled when they finished.

They stared at each other as they cuddled. 'I guess we're official now'. Baekhyun said as he layed his head on Daehyun's chest.

Daehyun kissed the top of Baekhyun's head. 'I'm glad it was with you'.

Baekhyun smiled, but he was still worried about something bad happening to them. 

 

Baekhyun stayed with Daehyun for a couple more hours before heading home. He went inside. Most of the boys were asleep when he got there.

Baekhyun was still feeling good after spending time with Daehyun. He just hoped no one found out where he had been.

Baekhyun went to his room and looked around. Luckily Suho wasn't there waiting for him like he was last time.

Baekhyun took a shower and changed clothes. Then he went over to the window and looked over at Daehyun's house. 

The door opened to Baekhyun's room. Baekhyun was too busy looking out the window to pay attention. He felt someone put their hand on his shoulder.

Baekhyun hit the hand away and turned around. He came face to face with Suho.

'What are you looking at?' Suho asked.

'Nothing'. Baekhyun closed the blinds. 'Just thinking'.

'You have been acting weird lately'.

'I'm fine'. Baekhyun smiled.

'I hope so. Because I have the address of the person I want you protect'.

Suho handed Baekhyun a paper with an address. Baekhyun looked at it and didn't like what he saw. 'This person is on the other side of town'.

'So?' Suho looked at Baekhyun confused. 

'I was hoping I could stay nearby'.

'This is not like you Baekhyun. You never fight me on the missions I give you'.

Baekhyun sighed. 'You're right. I'm sorry'. He looked at Suho. 'I'll do it'.

'Good'.

Suho looked at Baekhyun again before leaving the room.

Baekhyun sighed and looked out the window again. By doing this new job he'd be far away from Daehyun after school. They wouldn't have much time together. Baekhyun was really beginning to hate living this double life. He just wanted to be normal.