This is who you are now

Forbidden Love (Daebaek)

Baekhyun sat in Junhong's kitchen. The pain in his stomach was starting to stop as he ate the food Junhong gave him. He first tried to eat the foods he normally ate hoping the baby would be satisfied. As he finished the food on his plate, he realized he still had a craving for more food. But this time, it was blood. Baekhyun started freaking out at the thought of his baby craving blood. He really wanted to kill Daehyun for putting him through this. He refused to drink blood. It made him want to throw up.

'Give me the antidote'. Baekhyun said not looking at Junhong. 'I have to get rid of this craving I'm having'.

Junhong looked at Baekhyun confused. 'What craving?'

'Blood. The baby wants blood'.

Junhong went and got the syringe. He grabbed Baekhyun's arm and gave him the antidote.

'Give it some time for the craving to stop'.

Baekhyun nodded. He felt the antidote running through his body. He was hoping it would help.

 

Baekhyun went back home later that night with more doses of the antidote. His craving for blood was still there, but not as strong as earlier. He was hoping the craving would keep going away. The baby seemed to calm down after getting the antidote. Baekhyun saw it as a good sign.

The boys were in the living room having a meeting when Baekhyun got home. Some of them gave him weird looks when he walked in the room, still not believing what they saw earlier. Others seemed kind of afraid of him. Baekhyun ignored it and sat next to Kai and Chen.

Kai pulled away when he felt Baekhyun's arm graze his hand.

Baekhyun looked over and noticed Kai's sudden reaction. 'What is it?' Baekhyun asked. 'Do you not want me to sit next to you?'

Kai shook his head. 'It's not that'.

'Then what is it?'

Kai bit his lip as he saw Baekhyun start to get annoyed. 'It's...your skin'.

Baekhyun raised his eyebrow. 'What about it?'

'It's cold'.

Everyone looked over at Baekhyun. Baekhyun quickly stood up. He touched his arm and hand trying to feel what Kai felt, but he felt nothing.

Suho went over to Baekhyun. 'I'm sorry Baekhyun. I didn't expect this to happen'.

'It's not your fault'. Baekhyun whispered. 'You tried to warn me'.

Suho nodded. 'I wish you would of listened. But your hormones got in the way of you thinking clearly'.

'I didn't think Daehyun would do this to me. He knows how much I hate vampires'.

'Yet, you stayed with him'.

Baekhyun closed his eyes and sighed. 'I refused to see the vampire side of him'.

'You even put Daehyun before us'.

Baekhyun nodded, still not looking at Suho. 'I'm sorry'.

'Well, now that you are infected with the vampire virus, I can't let you stay here with us'.

Baekhyun opened his eyes surprised. 'But...I didn't ask for this!'

'I know'. Suho sighed. 'But it's to insure the safety of the boys. We can't have anyone with the vampire virus here'.

'Where am I supposed to go?'

Suho shrugged. 'Go find Daehyun, because now you two can be together'.

Baekhyun looked at Suho and the boys. None of them tried to defend him. But why should they? He was the one to get in this mess.

'Where is Daehyun?'

'I kicked him out'. Suho said. 'I wasn't going to let him stay here after what he did to you'.

Baekhyun sighed and went to his room to pack his things. Then he left without saying a word to anyone.

 

As Baekhyun left the house, he tried to pick up on Daehyun's scent. With his new vampire powers, he was able to find Daehyun faster. He followed Daehyun's scent to his old house. Baekhyun walked up the steps and put his hand on the door handle.

He suddenly pulled away from the handle as questions started filling his mind. 'Are you sure you want to be with him?' 'He bit you and turned you into a monster'. 'Suho's group hates you now. It's all Daehyun's fault'.

Baekhyun sat down on the porch and thought about what he wanted to do. He really was upset at Daehyun right now. He didn't know if he wanted to be around him. He put his hand on his stomach as he kept thinking.

Baekhyun was getting tired as he sat outside. He wanted to get in bed and go to sleep. But the nearest bed was Daehyun's...

Baekhyun sighed and stood up. He opened the door to Daehyun's house and went inside. He went upstairs and found Daehyun awake sitting by his window.

'I was beginning to wonder if you were going to come inside or not'. Daehyun said, not taking his eyes off the window.

'I honestly didn't know if I wanted to stay here'.

'Are you still mad at me?'

'Yes'.

Daehyun moved away from the window and stared at Baekhyun.

'What would you of done if you were in my situation?'

'Daehyun, you died in my arms the night you got bit!' Baekhyun yelled. 'I didn't try to turn you into a wolf. I didn't want you to live either of these lives. Being a wolf and vampire are curses. Because of you, I have to live with both of these curses and so does our child!' Baekhyun glared at him as he kept yelling at him. The vampire virus making him feel more angry than normal. 'So to answer your question, I wouldn't of done anything'.

Daehyun looked at him surprised. 'You'd just let me die?'

'Dae, after you died in my arms, I left to go find Yongguk's group and kill them. I was going to get revenge for your death. If that didn't work, I was going to let them kill me. Because I didn't want to live without you. But you turned to a vampire. I tried to help you get rid of the virus. But you, you gave me the virus to keep me around. That's where we differ. Your solution to fixing things is turning me into a monster. I tried to not make you a monster'.

'Baek, I couldn't just let you and our baby die like that. Suho and I tried everything to get you to come back. Biting you was a last resort. So don't get mad at me. I really didn't want to bite you'.

'But you did...'

'I can't apologize enough'. Daehyun got closer to Baekhyun. 'I can't take back what I did. But, I honestly don't regret saving you and our baby'.

Baekhyun stood there unable to move as Daehyun kept getting closer to him.

Daehyun reached over and grabbed Baekhyun's hand. He looked at Baekhyun's hand surprised by not feeling the warmth it usually had.

'Your warmth is gone'. Daehyun looked at him.

'Because I'm dead'. Baekhyun sighed. 'We both are'.

'The baby...'

'The baby is fine'. Baekhyun smiled. 'The baby has been craving blood though'.

'Really?' Daehyun looked at him surprised.

Baekhyun nodded. 'I can't give the baby blood. It's gross'.

'But, the baby needs to be healthy'.

'Not with blood!' Baekhyun glared at him.

'Are you telling me the vampire side of you hasn't been craving blood? Only the baby?'

Baekhyun nodded. 'The thought of drinking blood never occurred to me till the baby made me crave it'. He lied.

Daehyun looked at Baekhyun suspiciously. When he turned, he got a craving for blood right away.

Baekhyun looked away from Daehyun when he noticed him looking at him. Daehyun grabbed Baekhyun's chin and turned his face towards him.

'Baek, please stop fighting this. We can't change what happened. But, at least we can finally be together without Suho telling us we can't because we're not the same'.

'We're still not the same...' Baekhyun said.

'But, we do have something in common'.

Baekhyun shook his head and was getting ready to argue with Daehyun, but he suddenly felt Daehyun's lips on his.

'Dae...' Baekhyun said as he tried to fight it, but soon found himself kissing Daehyun back.

Baekhyun was enjoying the passion between him and Daehyun. It had been awhile since they had any alone time together without getting interrupted.

Baekhyun layed down on the bed so Daehyun could get on top of him. Baekhyun needed this so he could try to relieve the anger and frustration inside of him.

 

They cuddled on Daehyun's bed after they finished making love. Daehyun had his arm underneath Baekhyun's head. Baekhyun had his head on Daehyun's shoulder, and his arm wrapped around Daehyun's chest.

'Feel any better?' Daehyun asked as he kissed the top of Baekhyun's head.

Baekhyun nodded. 'I needed that'. He raised his head so he was looking Daehyun in the eyes.

Daehyun smiled. 'I was hoping it would relax you. The vampire virus does tend to make you more angry'.

Baekhyun nodded. 'You had a lot of angry moments before I gave you the antidote'.

Daehyun pulled Baekhyun to him and kissed him. 'So how much longer till we see our baby?' He asked as he rubbed Baekhyun's stomach.

'Shouldn't be too much longer'. Baekhyun smiled. 'I'm ready to get the baby out of me'.

'You and the baby have been through a lot'.

'Yeah, we have'. Baekhyun nodded. 'I'm still scared of something happening to the baby'.

'It will be fine'. Daehyun kissed Baekhyun's forehead.

 

*2 months later*

 

Baekhyun had been staying with Daehyun ever since Suho kicked him out of the house. Baekhyun got used to not being around Suho's group all the time. He was enjoying spending his time with Daehyun. Daehyun had been trying to help Baekhyun with the antidotes and getting used to the vampire virus always being a part of him.

They would go out and hunt together to help Baekhyun with his blood cravings, which didn't happen as much as they used to. But Baekhyun started accepting the fact the baby wanted blood. So he was going to give the baby what they wanted.

While Daehyun and Baekhyun were out hunting, Daehyun was getting ready to attack their prey when he noticed Baekhyun had disappeared. 

Daehyun quickly turned around and started looking for Baekhyun. As he got closer, he heard Baekhyun screaming.

Daehyun ran towards the scream and found Baekhyun on the ground grabbing his stomach.

'Baek!' Daehyun said as he ran over to him.

'Dae, the baby'. 

Daehyun started panicking. He couldn't take Baekhyun to a hospital. They'd question the temperature of his skin. Plus, Daehyun and Baekhyun didn't know what the baby would look like once it left Baekhyun's womb.

Daehyun picked Baekhyun up and ran as fast as he could towards Suho's house. Baekhyun was screaming in pain the whole way there.

Daehyun kicked the door since his hands were full.

Chanyeol quickly answered the door to stop Daehyun from breaking the door down. 'What the hell is going on?' He asked over Baekhyun's screams.

'The baby'. Daehyun said. 'We need Suho'.

'Suho doesn't want either of you here'.

Baekhyun glared at Chanyeol and grabbed his shirt. Chanyeol's eyes widened by surprise of Baekhyun's strength. 'Get Suho, Now!' Baekhyun yelled.

Chanyeol ran out of the room as soon as Baekhyun let him go.

Suho came to the door with Chanyeol behind him. 'What's going on?' He asked. Not happy seeing either one of them.

'Baekhyun's having the baby'.

'So, why are you here?'

'I can't take Baekhyun to the hospital, they'll just ask questions about all the abnormal things they see. You're the only ones that know the truth about our baby'.

Suho sighed. 'Bring Baekhyun to the back room'.

Daehyun followed Suho and layed Baekhyun on the bed. Baekhyun was still screaming at the top of his lungs.

Suho pulled Daehyun aside. 'I'm no doctor. I've never delivered a baby before'.

'Please do what you can'. Daehyun said. 'It would mean a lot to us if you deliver the baby'.

'I'll see what I can do'.

Suho went over to Baekhyun and got ready to deliver the baby. Suho tried to remember things he had heard and seen from class and tv. Hoping it would help.

 

After a couple hours of labor, and Baekhyun pushing. Suho was holding the baby in his arms.

Baekhyun fell back on the bed relieved to finally have the baby out of him.

Daehyun went over to Suho to look at the baby. Daehyun smiled at the sight of his and Baekhyun's baby. 'He's beautiful'.

'He?' Baekhyun asked.

Daehyun nodded. 'We have a son'.

Suho gave Daehyun the baby. Daehyun took the baby over to Baekhyun.

Baekhyun was still afraid of what the baby might look like. He closed his eyes and looked down at the bed.

'Baek?' Daehyun asked.

'Hmm?'

'Don't you want to see our son?'

'Of course'. Baekhyun held his arms out, but still kept his eyes shut.

Daehyun was hesitant to give Baekhyun the baby. But he set the baby in Baekhyun's arms.

Baekhyun smiled as he felt the weight in his arms. He slowly opened his eyes and looked at the baby.

Tears started falling from Baekhyun's eyes as he looked at the baby he and Daehyun created.

Daehyun put his hand on Baekhyun's shoulder. 'What do you think?'

'He's perfect'. Baekhyun pulled the baby to him and kissed his forehead.

The baby started to open his eyes and look at Daehyun and Baekhyun. The baby smiled and Baekhyun could of sworn his saw vampire fangs in the baby's mouth.