It's a secret

Forbidden Love (Daebaek)

Daehyun swore he saw something in the bushes. He looked around but he didn't find anything. He still thought this place was weird. But at least he had found someone to take his mind off of Baekhyun.

Daehyun went back inside and went to his room. He looked out the window and saw the white wolf had come back. Daehyun was surprised to see it again. He looked at the wolf and saw that it was sitting outside the window staring at him. 

Daehyun was starting to get creeped out, so he closed the blinds and layed down on his bed.

 

Baekhyun had ran till he was out of Daehyun's sight, but he stopped and decided to go back to Daehyun's once Daehyun went inside. 

Baekhyun sat outside the window and just watched him. He was having mixed emotions going through his head. He knew he had to stay away from Daehyun, but he was starting to hate being away from him. Even if he was too curious and clingy. 

 

* 2 weeks later *

 

Baekhyun had to keep seeing Daehyun and his boyfriend together. Even at night. He hated to see them together. Holding hands, laughing and kissing. But he wanted to make sure Daehyun didn't get hurt. He didn't trust this boy. Even if Daehyun was happy with him. Baekhyun wanted to get the boy away from Daehyun.

A couple days later, Baekhyun had run into Sehun after class. Sehun grabbed Baekhyun's sleeve and pulled him aside.

'What is it?' Baekhyun asked getting out of Sehun's grip.

'Daehyun is going to need extra protection.'

'Why?'

'Apparently Daehyun and his boyfriend broke up...' Baekhyun smiled slightly at hearing the news, but tried to hide it as Sehun kept talking. 'Daehyun was miserable during class, and Yongguk seems more interested in him now'.

'I can't help you'. Baekhyun said.

'You have to'.

Baekhyun shook his head. 'Suho doesn't want me around Daehyun. I can't help'.

'We need you to help us'. Sehun grabbed him again.

Baekhyun hit Sehun's arm away. ' I told you I can't help you'. Baekhyun quickly left and ran out of the school before Sehun could say anything else.

He ran till he reached his spot at the river. He set his backpack down and started to sit down when he heard a noise near him. He walked around and saw Daehyun sitting on the ground.

Baekhyun looked around and didn't see any of the boys around, so he got closer to Daehyun and sat next to him.

Daehyun had noticed movement next to him. He looked over and saw the last person he expected to see sitting next to him.

'What are you doing here?' Daehyun asked.

'This is my spot, remember?' Baekhyun said.

Daehyun sighed and started to stand up. 'Fine, I'll leave'.

He was getting ready to walk away when he felt Baekhyun grab his wrist. He turned towards Baekhyun surprised. 'Let me go'. Daehyun said.

Baekhyun shook his head. 'No, stay'.

'Why?' Daehyun looked at him suspiciously.

'Just sit'. Baekhyun pulled him back down.

Daehyun had no choice but to do what Baekhyun wanted. 'What do you want?' Daehyun asked not looking at Baekhyun.

'Do I always have to want something from you?'

'You don't talk to me without reason'.

'I'm sorry, Daehyun'. Baekhyun still had a hold of Daehyun's wrist.

'For what?'

'Everything'. Baekhyun sighed. 'I know it's been frustrating for you'.

'You have no idea how much hell you've put me through'.

'I'm sorry'. Baekhyun looked at him. 'But it's for your own good'.

Daehyun smirked. 'I have never met anyone as weird as you. So many different personalities in one. One minute you insult me and yell at me, then the next you're apologizing...I never know what to expect from you'.

Baekhyun shoved him playfully. 'I'm not that confusing'.

'Yeah you are'.

Baekhyun sighed and realized he still had a hold of Daehyun's wrist. He slowly slid his hand down and intertwined their fingers.

Daehyun looked at Baekhyun surprised. His heart started beating faster since he didn't know what to expect.

Baekhyun smiled when he heard Daehyun's heart beat faster. He knew Daehyun still liked him.

They stared at each other not saying anything. Baekhyun got closer to him. He could feel Daehyun's breath on him. He kept looking at Daehyun and heard his heart get even faster. Baekhyun smiled when he was inches away from Daehyun.

'Guess you're right'. Baekhyun said. 'I am full of surprises'.

Daehyun kept staring at Baekhyun in shock. 'Why are you doing this to me?'

'Because I know you want it'.

Daehyun pushed him away. 'Stop playing these games. I'm not in the mood'.

Baekhyun sighed. 'I'm sorry'. He grabbed Daehyun's chin and turned his face towards him. 'You just look like you need some cheering up'.

'This is your way of cheering me up? By playing games with me?'

'This is how I cheer up the other boys. I joke around with him'.

'I'm not them'.

Daehyun pulled away from Baekhyun. 'Just leave me alone'.

Baekhyun sighed and looked down at his lap.

Daehyun stood up and started to walk away.

Baekhyun sat there thinking about his feelings and about Daehyun. He was confused. He had never felt this way before. He never had a problem following the rules about not falling for a human.

Daehyun kept walking, he was hating that he almost fell for Baekhyun again. Baekhyun was right, he wasn't the one for him. Especially if he was going to keep playing games with him.

Daehyun was starting to head home when he felt someone grab his arm. He was not in the mood, he pulled away from them and kept walking.

'Dae'. He heard his name and turned around. He saw Baekhyun behind him. 'I told you to leave me alone'.

'I know. I just want to talk to you'.

'There's nothing to talk about. You don't want me, you won't tell me anything that's going on. So just stop this and leave me alone'.

Daehyun kept walking. Baekhyun stood there surprised. He was now seeing how Daehyun felt when he pushed him away. He didn't like this feeling at all.

Baekhyun followed Daehyun and grabbed his shoulder. Daehyun was getting pissed and tried to get away. 'Stop following me'.

'Dae, please'.

Daehyun turned around. 'What do you want?'

Daehyun didn't get a verbal answer. Instead, he felt his body be pushed against the nearest wall. He looked at Baekhyun surprised as he saw Baekhyun get closer to him. He then felt Baekhyun's lips on his. He stopped fighting Baekhyun and started kissing him back. Baekhyun kept him pressed against the wall as he kissed him. Daehyun didn't care he was pressed against the wall, he was enjoying the fact Baekhyun had been the one to kiss him.

They kissed for a few minutes, then Daehyun pulled away. 'What was that for?'

Baekhyun smiled and stared at Daehyun. 'It's my way of apologizing to you for being a jerk since you got here'.

'Why now?'

Baekhyun shrugged and stepped away from Daehyun. 'I've had time to think about things'. Baekhyun looked at him. 'I'm probably going to regret doing this...But even though I can't be with you, I have decided to not follow the rules'.

Daehyun looked at him confused. 'What rules?'

'Just know that I'm risking a lot by doing this. You may regret this too'.

Daehyun still had no idea what Baekhyun was talking about. But he reached over and grabbed Baekhyun's hand. 'I don't regret my feelings for you. Even though you constantly confuse me with whatever it is you're hiding'.

'Like I said, I don't want to hide it from you, but I have to'. Baekhyun looked at him. 'We're risking a lot by doing this. Are you sure you really want to get involved with me?'

Daehyun nodded. 'I am'. He smiled and kissed Baekhyun.

'Dae, we can't be seen together'. Baekhyun said when they separated.

'Why not?'

'Just trust me. This will be our secret. Ok?' Baekhyun looked him in the eyes to show how serious he was.

'Ok. It's a secret'.

Baekhyun smiled and kissed him. 'Good'.

Baekhyun layed his head on Daehyun's chest. He really hoped he wasn't going to regret doing this. He knew Daehyun wanted him. Deep down he wanted Daehyun too. He just hoped none of the boys found out about them, especially Suho.