How could you?!

Forbidden Love (Daebaek)

Suho went over to Daehyun and quickly pulled him away from Baekhyun. Suho saw Daehyun's fangs covered in blood.

'What have you done?' Suho shook Daehyun's shoulders.

'I'm trying to save Baekhyun'.

'By infecting him with vampire venom?' Suho glared at Daehyun in disgust. 'Are you insane? He's a wolf'.

Daehyun shook his head. 'It was the only thing I could think of to do'.

'I can't believe this'. Suho put his hands on his head. He was so frustrated, he wanted to start pulling his hair out. 'Get out of here!' Suho yelled.

'What?' Daehyun looked at him confused.

'Get out!' Suho repeated. 'You've caused enough damage to us. We can't handle it anymore'.

'What about Baekhyun?'

'Stay away from him. I'll take care of him'.

Daehyun sighed and started to leave the room. He got to the door and turned around. 'I'm not leaving'. He said.

'What?' Suho glared at him.

'Baekhyun's my boyfriend. And the mother of my child. I won't leave them'.

'But, this is my house. I'm ordering you to leave'.

Daehyun shook his head. 'Not without Baekhyun and my child'.

Suho sighed. 'I can't trust you with them. You just bit Baekhyun!'

'Nothing happened'. Daehyun said as he looked at Baekhyun's motionless body on the bed.

'I knew you were still working for Yongguk'. Suho glared at him.

'No, I'm not. Yongguk attacked me too'.

'Then how did you make it out but Baekhyun didn't?'

'I don't know'. Daehyun whispered. 'But I will kill Yongguk for doing this'.

'How did everything get so complicated?' Suho whispered to himself. He turned to Daehyun and pushed him towards the door. 'Leave, and let me try to figure a way to fix this'.

Daehyun hit Suho's hand away. 'I told you, I'm not leaving without Baekhyun and my child'.

'You don't deserve either one of them'. Suho growled. 'You've caused more pain than anything'.

Suho shoved Daehyun as hard as he could. 'I should just kill you now'. Suho said. 'It was a mistake to let you survive this long'.

Daehyun crawled backwards away from Suho. 'Even if you kill me, it won't change anything. Baekhyun and the baby are still in trouble. Yongguk and his group are still out there'.

'But killing you would be one less member to worry about later'.

Suho changed to his wolf form and growled at Daehyun.

Daehyun stood up and started running out of the room. Suho was right behind him keeping pace. He growled and bit Daehyun.

Daehyun fell to the ground and put his hands in front of his face to try and protect himself from Suho.

Daehyun saw the boys running towards the scene out of the corner of his eye. They were getting ready to stop Suho, but someone beat them to it.

The boys stopped in their tracks and watched as Suho was stopped midair. Daehyun heard the boys gasping in surprise. He looked over at Suho and saw Baekhyun had stopped Suho and started fighting him.

Daehyun was surprised to see Baekhyun alive. But Baekhyun didn't look quite like his old wolf self. He had more muscles and sharper teeth and claws. He looked like he had been at the gym all his life. He was beginning to think that biting Baekhyun had affected his wolf shape.

Daehyun didn't move as he kept staring in disbelief at this new Baekhyun attacking Suho.

Suho realized he was no match for this new Baekhyun and surrendered to him. He sat on the ground and changed back to his human form.

Baekhyun growled at Suho one last time before realizing Suho gave up. Baekhyun backed off and changed back to his human form.

Baekhyun collapsed on the ground. He felt weird. He didn't know why. But he knew he wasn't himself.

'What was that?' Xiumin asked after a few minutes of silence.

The boys shook their heads still not believing what they just saw.

'Daehyun bit Baekhyun'. Suho said as he stood up.

'What?' The boys asked in unison.

'When I went back into Baekhyun's room, I found Daehyun leaning over him and biting his neck'.

Chanyeol got closer to Baekhyun and looked at his neck. He found two small holes that were still bleeding. 'It's true'. He said stepping away from Baekhyun.

'Baekhyun is a wolf and vampire hybrid?' Xiumin asked. He was kind of excited since wolf and vampire hybrids didn't exist.

Suho nodded. 'Unfortunately'.

Baekhyun shook his head as he listened to the boys. 'No, this can't be true'. 

Baekhyun stood up and looked around. 'I can't have vampire venom in me'.

'I'm sorry, Baek'. Daehyun said from the corner of the room. 'I didn't know what else to do. I couldn't lose you or our baby'.

Baekhyun looked at Daehyun and went over to him. 'So you thought biting me would solve everything?'

Daehyun shrugged. 'I didn't know if it would save you or not. I took a chance'.

Baekhyun looked at Daehyun shocked. 'You took a chance?'

Daehyun nodded.

Baekhyun balled his hand into a fist and punched Daehyun.

Daehyun fell to the floor and grabbed his face as his nose started bleeding.

'How could you put vampire venom in me?' Baekhyun asked as he kicked Daehyun.

'I'm sorry'. Daehyun said.

'I need to take the antidote now'. Baekhyun said as he ran out of the room.

No one tried to stop Baekhyun as he ran away.

Daehyun sat up and tried to get his nose to stop bleeding.

Chen handed him the tissue box.

Daehyun took it and put the tissues up to his nose.

 

Baekhyun ran to his room and opened the dresser drawer. He had the vampire antidote hidden under some of his clothes. He pulled the package out and got the syringe ready.

Baekhyun held the syringe next to his arm. He got ready to take the antidote, but suddenly stopped. He started thinking about how the antidote would affect his baby.

He set the syringe down on the dresser, and sat down on the bed. Baekhyun grabbed his stomach. The baby didn't feel the same. Something was wrong. He realized the baby was probably having a reaction to the vampire venom.

Baekhyun put his head in his hands. He couldn't believe this was happening. He'd rather be dead than have vampire venom inside him infecting him and his baby.

Baekhyun moved his hand down to his neck. He felt two small holes from where Daehyun bit him. He sighed in frustration and fell backwards on the bed.

'I'm so sorry'. Baekhyun said as he rubbed his stomach. 'You were supposed to live a somewhat normal life. Your father and I were going to make a family and get away from this chaos. Now, you've been dragged into it. You could possibly be part vampire...' Baekhyun bit his lip and tried to hold back his tears and frustration. 'I'm sorry I let you down. You were going to help me have a normal life. Now it's ruined...'

 

Baekhyun left his room a few hours later. He saw Daehyun was still there in the corner grabbing his nose.

Baekhyun walked passed him and looked away from him. He didn't want to be anywhere near him right now.

'Baek...' Daehyun reached his hand towards Baekhyun. Baekhyun quickly pulled away from him.

'Don't touch me!'

'Baek, I didn't do this to upset you'. Daehyun said as he stood up.

'Well, I'm certainly not going to thank you for what you did'. Baekhyun glared at him. 'You ruined everything'.

Daehyun sighed. 'I love you, Baek. I didn't want to lose you'.

Baekhyun shook his head. 'I'm a monster now!' Baekhyun yelled. 'I'm a wolf with vampire venom in me. I won't even be close to normal now'.

Daehyun tried to grab Baekhyun's hand, but Baekhyun slapped him away. 'To top it all off, you infected our baby too'.

Daehyun's eyes got wide. 'What?'

'The baby feels different. You infected the baby. They were supposed to be healthy and normal. Now, it's not even human'.

Baekhyun shoved him. 'Why did you have to do this to my baby?'

'Baek, the baby wouldn't of been completely human anyway. He would still have some of your wolf genes in him'.

'But now, I have the vampire venom running through my veins. The baby feeds off of what's in my body. You poisoned our baby!'

Baekhyun started hitting Daehyun's chest. 'I hate you Daehyun. You made me and the baby a monster. You should of just let me die'.

'I still love you Baek'. Daehyun wrapped his arms around Baekhyun to get him to stop hitting him. 'I don't care what you are. You still loved me when I turned into a vampire'.

Baekhyun stopped hitting Daehyun and collapsed on his chest. 'That was different. Even though you were the enemy, I knew the real you was still in there'.

'Same with you'. Daehyun said. 'You are still the same Baekhyun I fell in love with'.

Baekhyun shook his head. 'I don't know what I am anymore. I'm a hybrid'.

Daehyun kissed the top of Baekhyun's head. 'Maybe the antidote will work on you. Did you take any?'

'No. I was afraid it would affect the baby'.

Daehyun sighed. 'It will be okay'.

Baekhyun glared at him. 'It will never be okay now. Everything is a bigger mess than it was'.

'I'm sorry'.

Baekhyun shoved him. 'Stop apologizing. It's not getting us anywhere'.

Baekhyun quickly left the room and ran out of the house.

 

Baekhyun went to Junhong's house and knocked on the door. Junhong answered the door shortly after.

'I wasn't expecting to see you again'. He said. 'I thought things were fine now with you and your boyfriend'.

Baekhyun sat on the couch. Junhong could sense something was off with him.

'There's been a problem'. Baekhyun said.

'What kind of problem?'

Baekhyun closed his eyes still hating this happened to him. 'My boyfriend bit me'.

'What?'

'I've been infected with the vampire virus'.

Junhong sat in shock. He had never heard of this happening. 'Why did he bite you?'

'I got in a fight with Yongguk. Yongguk did a lot of damage to me. I was on the edge of dying. My boyfriend stupidly enough thought biting me would save me'.

'Well, you are still here'.

'That's not the point'. Baekhyun glared at him. 'Not only am I half wolf, half vampire, my baby is infected too'.

'So, what can I do to help you?'

Baekhyun bit his lip. 'I almost gave myself the antidote. But I stopped because I didn't know if it would do anything to my baby'.

'It shouldn't'. Junhong said as he leaned forward in his chair. 'The whole point of the antidote is to stop the vampire virus. Or at least slow it down. By taking it, your baby should receive less of the venom from your body. The longer the venom stays in your body, the more of a risk it is for your baby'.

'Then give me the antidote'. Baekhyun said with pleading eyes.

Junhong got up and went to get the antidote.

As Baekhyun waited for Junhong to return, he felt a sharp pain from his stomach. Baekhyun cried out in pain and fell on the floor. He had never experienced this pain from the baby before. He knew he wasn't having the baby, it was too soon for him to have the baby. He didn't know what the pain was from. He only knew he was worried about the baby.

Junhong ran back into the living room and found Baekhyun on the floor, screaming.

'What's wrong?' Junhong asked.

'I don't know. But make it stop!' Baekhyun yelled.

'Have you eaten today?'

Baekhyun shook his head.

'The baby is probably hungry. You need to eat'.

Baekhyun nodded and tried to sit up through the pain.

'I'll give you the antidote after you've eaten'.

'Okay'.

Junhong helped Baekhyun into the kitchen and sat him at the dining table.

Junhong started to look for food for Baekhyun, but suddenly stopped and turned to Baekhyun.

Baekhyun gave him a confused look. 'What is it?'

'What do baby hybrids eat?'

Baekhyun's eyes got wide. It was a good question. He was afraid of the answer.