Still fighting

Forbidden Love (Daebaek)

Suho separated Baekhyun and Daehyun when they got back to the house. Suho took Daehyun downstairs to the basement.

Baekhyun stood at the top of the stairs worried that Suho might try to hurt Daehyun while they were alone. He hated Daehyun had to be thrown back into the basement alone. But he knew it was for everyone's safety. 

Baekhyun leaned his head on the wall as he looked down at the basement stairs. He put one of his hands on his stomach and caressed the bump. He was secretly happy about having Daehyun's baby. He was just worried about trying to raise the baby in the situation they were in. He was also worried Suho might try to hurt the baby out of fear that it's not a pure blood wolf baby.

As Baekhyun stood at the top of the stairs, he felt a hand touch his shoulder. He jumped and turned to face them. He came face to face with Kai.

Baekhyun glared at him and turned back away from him. He heard Kai sigh behind him, but he didn't move.

'I'm sorry'. Kai said softly.

Baekhyun bit his lip and kept quiet. 

'Look, I know you're mad at me, so I wanted to talk to you'.

'Don't bother...' Baekhyun said.

'I didn't know what to do'. Kai said, ignoring Baekhyun's hint to leave him alone.

Baekhyun turned to him. 'You could of helped me like you said you would'.

'I couldn't take on the boys by myself'.

'You could of at least defended me and tried to talk some sense into Suho like I did'. Baekhyun said. 'Now, Suho is really going to make sure Daehyun and I don't see each other again'. 

Kai noticed Baekhyun was rubbing his stomach.

'Are you really pregnant?' He asked.

Baekhyun raised his eyebrow and grabbed Kai's hand. Kai was shocked at first, but realized Baekhyun was putting his hand on his stomach. Kai smiled when he felt the bump.

'I have to protect this baby from Suho'. Baekhyun said. 'I know he doesn't want me to have it'.

'Do you really blame him?' Kai asked as he removed his hand from Baekhyun's stomach. 'This is a wolf and human mixed baby'.

Baekhyun sighed. 'I know. But he's acting like this baby is part vampire'.

'I think in time he'll see the baby won't cause any harm'.

'I hope so. This baby means a lot to me. I'll do whatever I have to to protect it'.

Kai put his hand back on Baekhyun's shoulder. 'I really want to help you'.

'Then do it'. Baekhyun said looking at him carefully. 'I have to protect Daehyun and this baby. You can't back down like you did earlier tonight'.

'I know. I'm sorry'.

'Do you know how much they mean to me?' Baekhyun asked.

Kai nodded slightly. 'I can see it by your actions. How you put them before yourself'.

'In order to protect them from Suho and Yongguk, I need all the help I can get. If I lose them, my life is officially over'.

Kai looked at him confused. 'How would your life be over? You still have us'.

Baekhyun shook his head. 'It's not the same. Daehyun is what I need to have the life I really want'. Baekhyun looked at Kai. 'I don't want this life anymore. I want to be normal and have a family. Be loved by someone special'.

'But, your baby is part wolf. You can't live a normal life'.

'At least my baby won't have to kill vampires when he's gets older. He doesn't need to be around this life'.

'Vampires will always be around. He has to know how to fight them'.

'I'll teach him if I have to. But for now, I have to get Daehyun out of here and away from Suho'.

 

Suho took Daehyun down to the basement. Daehyun couldn't believe he had to be back there. Suho saw the broken chair in the room and looked at it confused. Daehyun didn't say anything and went to the corner.

'Are you really going to keep me prisoner here?' He asked.

Suho got closer to him. 'I am trying to protect my boys from your kind. I can't have you upstairs with the rest of us. Or have you running lose with Yongguk's group. So, yes. You're a prisoner for now'.

Daehyun sighed. 'If I wanted to hurt Baekhyun, I would of hurt him a long time ago'.

'Then why didn't you? Do you have other plans for him, other than getting him pregnant with a demon baby?'

Daehyun shoved Suho as hard as he could. Suho went flying and hit the wall.

 'Just shut up!' Daehyun yelled. 'I'm tired of hearing your '.

Suho got off the ground and went over to Daehyun. He grabbed Daehyun's throat.

'All it takes is one twist, and you're dead for good'. Suho glared at him. 'I told Baekhyun that if you did anything to us, I would kill you'.

Daehyun glared back at him. 'You really want Baekhyun to hate you? To kill you for killing me?'

'I don't know what you did to him, but he's not the same Baekhyun he used to be. I liked you when you first got to town. Now, I can't stand to hear Baekhyun talk about you non stop. I can't stand to see the mess you've cause our group'. Suho squeezed Daehyun's neck. 'So,I wouldn't miss you if you were gone'.

Daehyun closed his eyes. He could feel the strength of Suho's hand. He felt his air supply getting lighter.

'I'm not a threat to you'. Daehyun said weakly.

'As long as you have the vampire virus running through your veins, you're a threat'.

'It's getting weaker and weaker with the antidote Baekhyun has been giving me'.

'I still have my doubts about this antidote'. Suho looked at him carefully. 'You and Baekhyun must be hiding something'.

Daehyun opened his mouth to reply, when suddenly they heard a loud thud upstairs.

Suho eyed Daehyun. 'Stay here'.

Daehyun tried to argue, but Suho left and shut the door behind him. The door shut closed in Daehyun's face. He tried to open it, but it was locked.

 

Suho ran upstairs to find the boys had transformed into their wolf forms. Some were growling and fighting. Others were laying on the ground in pain.

Suho looked around and found Yongguk and his group in the living room attacking the boys.

Suho went over to Yongguk and grabbed his arm.

'What the hell are you doing here?' Suho glared at him.

Yongguk pulled away and got in Suho's face. 'I came to get what's mine'.

Suho gave him a confused look. 'What are you talking about?'

'You have Daehyun. I want him back'.

'Why would we have Daehyun?'

Yongguk shrugged. 'I don't know. You tell me'.

Suho looked over at Baekhyun who was kneeling on the ground grabbing his stomach. Baekhyun looked at Suho with pleading eyes.

'Daehyun is not here'. Suho said.

Yongguk grabbed Suho and pinned him against the wall. 'You're lying. We tracked his scent here'.

'There must be something wrong with your tracking skills. There's no way I would let a blood er anywhere near my home'.

Yongguk kept Suho pinned to the wall. He turned to Himchan 'Search the house. Don't let these dogs get in the way'.

Himchan nodded and left to search the house with Youngjae and Jongup searching different floors.

'I'm telling you, he's not here'. Suho said trying to get out of Yongguk's grip.

'We'll see what my boys find when they get back'.

Suho looked back over at Baekhyun and noticed he was gone. Suho started worrying about Baekhyun doing something stupid to get them caught.

 

Baekhyun snuck down the basement steps as quietly as he could. He heard Daehyun banging on the door to the room he was in.

Baekhyun went over and unlocked the door. Daehyun nearly ran over him when he realized the door opened.

'Dae!' Baekhyun whispered as he caught his balance.

Daehyun turned to him. 'What is it?'

Baekhyun put his hand over his mouth.

'Shh!' Baekhyun pulled him towards the nearby window. 'We have to get you out of here'.

'Why?'

'Yongguk is upstairs looking for you. You have to stay away from him'.

'How?' He looked at Baekhyun confused.

'First, you need to get out of the house without being seen'.

Baekhyun opened the window wide enough for Daehyun to get through.

'Where am I supposed to go?'

Baekhyun looked at the ground for a few seconds, then back at Daehyun. 'Go to our place by the river. I'll meet you there. Just keep a look out for Yongguk and his group. If you have to go somewhere else, then do it. I'll track your scent'.

Daehyun started to go out the window, but stopped and turned to Baekhyun.

Baekhyun looked at him confused, then felt Daehyun's arms wrap around his waist.

Baekhyun hugged him back.

'Be careful'. Daehyun said.

'You too'. Baekhyun held him tight and kissed him.

Daehyun pulled away and climbed out of the window.

Baekhyun looked out the window and watched Daehyun till he was out of his sight.

 

Baekhyun snuck back upstairs and sat on the floor where he was before. He looked at Suho who was still being pinned against the wall.

Himchan, Youngjae and Jongup came back a few minutes later.

'Well?' Yongguk asked.

'He's not here'. Himchan said.

Yongguk's grip on Suho loosened.

'What?'

'I told you he wasn't here'. Suho said.

'Did you check everywhere?' Yongguk asked.

The boys nodded.

'Even the basement?'

Baekhyun's eyes got wide but he tried to hide it.

'No, we didn't'. Jongup said.

'Go!' Yongguk yelled.

All three boys walked passed Baekhyun and went to the basement.

 

Youngjae ran up the stairs shortly after. He went over to Yongguk.

'He was here'. Youngjae said.

Yongguk looked at him. 'He's gone?'

Youngjae nodded. 'His scent is strong in the basement'.

Yongguk's grip on Suho tightened. 'Where is he?'

Suho shook his head. 'I don't know'.

'Find him'. Yongguk said to Youngjae.

Youngjae nodded and left the room.

 

Daehyun ran as fast as he could. He hated to leave Baekhyun back in the house with Yongguk. He wanted to go back for him. But was afraid of what Yongguk might do.

Daehyun sat down when he got to the river. He leaned against the tree and waited for Baekhyun.

Daehyun soon fell asleep waiting. He was so out of it, he didn't realize someone had found him there and started dragging him away from the river.