The truth comes out

Forbidden Love (Daebaek)

'What the hell is wrong with you?!' Suho yelled.

Baekhyun looked back down at the ground. 'Nothing is wrong with me'.

Suho shook his head. 'Yes there is. You've changed Baekhyun. Ever since Daehyun showed up, you have not been yourself. And now you tell me that you're pregnant!'

'I just found out about the baby'. Baekhyun whispered. 'I wasn't expecting this to happen'.

There was a few moments of silence before Baekhyun felt Suho grab his neck. Baekhyun closed his eyes afraid of what Suho was going to do to him.

Daehyun tried to get away from Lay, D.O and Chanyeol when he saw Baekhyun needed help. But they wouldn't let go of him.

'How could you be so irresponsible?' Suho glared at Baekhyun. 'You thought it would be ok to have a baby with a vampire?'

Baekhyun tried to shake his head, but Suho's grip was too strong. 'It's human Daehyun's baby'.

'That doesn't matter'. Suho said. 'You still disgraced us by breaking the rules'.

Baekhyun kept trying to get free from Suho's grip. 'I'm sorry'.

'This is why you should of stayed away from Daehyun like I told you to'.

'I told you, I couldn't control my feelings for him'.

Suho got in Baekhyun's face. 'What would your parents say if they saw you with a vampire?'

Baekhyun looked at Suho confused. 'What do my parents have to do with this?'

'I don't think they would appreciate you being with the thing that killed them'.

Baekhyun glared at him and changed into his wolf form. He turned towards Suho and started attacking him. Suho was taken by surprise, but changed into his wolf form to protect himself from Baekhyun.

Baekhyun growled as he bit Suho. Suho fought back by clawing Baekhyun wherever he could reach.

The boys watched the fight for a few minutes, but tried to stop Baekhyun and Suho when they started seeing blood on them.

'Enough!' Sehun yelled as he tried to get between them.

Kai and Chen grabbed Baekhyun, while Sehun and Xiumin grabbed Suho.

Baekhyun and Suho changed back to their human forms. Both glaring at each other. Blood dripping from their faces and arms.

'How could you attack me?!' Suho yelled at Baekhyun.

'You're the one that brought up my parents for no reason'.

'I just want to know why you would want to protect a vampire when a vampire killed your parents'.

'That was different'.

'No'. Suho said. 'You promised you would do whatever it took to help me kill all vampires after your parents died. Now, you are refusing to kill Daehyun who is not Daehyun anymore, he's one of them, Baekhyun. I know you don't want to accept it. But you have to do what's right and kill him'.

Baekhyun glared at him. 'I'm telling you, he's turning back to his old self. I've been giving him an antidote for the last week, and it seems to be working. He has been acting less like a vampire each day since I've been giving him the antidote'.

'Well, let's put it to the test, shall we?'

Suho went over to Daehyun who was still being held by D.O, Lay and Chanyeol. Suho put his bleeding arm under Daehyun's nose and watched him carefully.

Daehyun closed his eyes and tried to fight off the urge to bite Suho. He hadn't been craving blood as much lately. But the smell of Suho's blood was starting to bring out his vampire side. 

Suho watched as Daehyun's fangs appeared. Suho turned to Baekhyun who was being held back by Chen and Kai.

'Well, what do you have to say about that?' Suho asked. 'He's clearly still a vampire'.

Baekhyun sighed. 'I never said he was completely over the vampire virus. He still needs more doses of the antidote'.

'No, Baekhyun. Just stop this nonsense. Daehyun is not coming back. So, if you won't kill him, then I'll have the boys kill him'.

Baekhyun looked up at Kai and pleaded with his eyes to have him help him. Kai looked down at the ground.

Baekhyun glared at him and pulled away from him and Chen. He went over to Suho and got in his face. 'I told you. If you touch Daehyun, I hurt you'.

'I never thought you would betray me after everything I've done for you'.

'I wouldn't have betrayed you if you just let me be with Daehyun in the first place'.

'It's forbidden to be with a human'. Suho growled at him.

'Nothing happened when Daehyun and I were together. Nothing happened when Kai was with his girlfriend. So how the hell is it forbidden?' Baekhyun asked.

'It's always been that way'.

Baekhyun shook his head. 'You made it up didn't you?'

'Of course not'. Suho eyed Baekhyun carefully.

'Then, why were you able to be with a human?'

The boys stood in silence not knowing what was going on.

'I don't know what you're talking about'. Suho said stepping away from Baekhyun.

Baekhyun smirked. 'I think you do. Right before you took me in. I saw you hanging out with a girl at your house, and in town. She wasn't a wolf was she?' Baekhyun watched as Suho started freaking out that the truth about him was being revealed.

'You're lying'.

'Am I?' Baekhyun raised his eyebrow.

Suho stood there glaring at him and didn't respond.

'So, why was it ok for you to be with a human, but not me and Kai?'

Suho looked around at the boys and sighed. 'I was trying to protect you from making the same mistake I made'. He saw how shocked, confused and betrayed they were. He kneeled on the ground defeated.

'I had a similar experience that Kai had. I was in love with the girl. We had been together for about a year. But she knew something was off with me. She couldn't figure out where my scars and bruises were coming from till she found me one night fighting off a vampire. She panicked and took off. I never saw her again'.

The boys looked at each other still not believing what they were hearing.

'I told all of you that it was forbidden to be with a human because it's dangerous. For us and the human'.

Suho stood up and went back over to Baekhyun. 'But that still doesn't change the fact you are with a vampire and about to have his baby'.

Baekhyun looked at Suho, but didn't say anything.

'I didn't expect you to be with a vampire after one killed your parents'.

'But Daehyun wasn't the one that killed them'.

'But he's still one of them'. Suho said. 'You saw he still has fangs'.

'I know he does. But don't hurt him till I give him all the doses of the antidote he needs'. Baekhyun pleaded. 'There's still a chance the vampire virus can completely go away'.

Suho sighed. 'I really don't think it's a good idea'.

'Why not?' Baekhyun asked. 'You're willing to let Yongguk's group go, but not Daehyun. Why?'

'Because, he's distracting you from your mission'.

Baekhyun sighed. 'Do you really want me to go back to being depressed over losing him? Do you want my baby to be without their father?'

'He's a monster, Baekhyun!'

'No'. Baekhyun shook his head. 'The only monster I'm seeing right now is you'.

Suho glared at him. 'So, I'm a monster because I'm trying to protect you?'

'I can take care of myself'.

'No, you can't. Just look at the mess you've made' Suho said. 'You betrayed us, lied to us, snuck out of the house, attacked me, and now to top it all off, you're pregnant! Does that sound like you have everything under control?'

'You're not perfect either'. Baekhyun said. 'I'm still learning. But, when it comes down to it, I can protect myself and Daehyun'.

Suho went back over to Daehyun. He had Chanyeol, Lay and D.O let go of him.

'Let me ask you something'. Suho said eyeing Daehyun. 'Who are you more loyal to if Yongguk were here? Would you help him try to kill us, or would you help Baekhyun?'

Baekhyun looked over at Daehyun as he waited for his answer.

'Of course I'd help Baekhyun'.

Baekhyun smiled and got closer to Daehyun. Suho put his arm out and stopped him.

'Have you really Yongguk?'

Daehyun nodded. 'I haven't seen him in over a week'.

Suho looked at him carefully. 'How do I know you're telling me the truth?'

'You don't. But all I can tell you is, I love Baekhyun. I would do anything to protect him and our baby'.

Suho still wasn't sure what to believe but he turned away from Daehyun and faced Baekhyun.

'He can stay at the house, in the basement so I can keep an eye on him. You can keep giving him the antidote. But if he does anything wrong, I won't hesitate to kill him. Got it?'

Baekhyun nodded.

'No sneaking downstairs to see him unless it's to give him the antidote'.

Baekhyun nodded again. 'Will you let him go if he turns completely human again?'

'I'll think about it'. Suho said as he walked away from Baekhyun.

The boys followed him as they walked home.

Daehyun went over to Baekhyun and hugged him. 

Baekhyun held him tight. 'At least you can still be near me'.

'It won't be the same'.

'I know. But better to have you in the same house, than to have them kill you'.

Daehyun caressed Baekhyun's cheek and kissed him. Baekhyun started to kiss him back, but Daehyun pulled away.

Baekhyun looked at him confused. 'What is it?'

'I was wondering what Suho said about your parents being killed by a vampire'.

Baekhyun raised his eyebrow.

'Do you know the vampire who did it? Are they still alive?'

Baekhyun looked at the ground and nodded.

'Who was it?'

Baekhyun looked back up at Daehyun. 'It was Yongguk'.

Daehyun's eyes got wide at hearing Yongguk's name.

'He snuck into the house and killed them while I wasn't home. He tried to turn them, but they couldn't handle the virus, so it killed them'.

Daehyun pulled Baekhyun to him and kissed the top of his head. 'I'm sorry. I can see why you hate Yongguk so much and want him dead'.

Baekhyun nodded. 'Then he had help taking you from me, which was too much'.

'I'm here now'. Daehyun said not letting go of Baekhyun.

'I don't want to lose you again. So you have to convince Suho you're better before he or the boys kill you'.

'As long as I have the antidote, I should be able to'.

Baekhyun kissed him and put his head on his chest.

'Are you coming?'

Baekhyun looked up and saw Suho had come back for them.

Baekhyun pulled away from Daehyun and nodded. 

Suho got behind them and made sure they went back to the house and didn't try to sneak off.