Min Jiwoo

Dynasty: The Good and the Great
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoongi's fingers and feet couldn't stop tapping the ground during the morning court session. Jisoo was in labour and he was itching to go to her, but running the country unfortunately came first, even on such important days. His advisors could see him distracted by the clock in between hearings and fidgeting incessantly. He couldn't wait to meet his new son. Yunho was busy playing as usual with his nannies and caretakers, there was no need for him to be near his mother when she was in such pain and unable to give him her best. When he reluctantly left in the morning, Jisoo had been busy pacing around the delivery room, breathing as deeply and heavily as she could. They had given her medication for the pain, though she never mentioned how effective it was or wasn't. He kept glancing over to the guards by the doors even ten minutes, who kept shaking their heads. He had ordered that news was to be sent immediately upon the birth and he would end court for the day, but it seemed like the little prince was taking his time to come into the world and given the mess he had to deal with that morning...

Yoongi couldn't blame him for that.

 

As the final spokesperson finished responding to the King's ruling, the distinctive, booming sound of the announcer's staff against the floor rang around the room.

"Your Highness!" he began, but before he could say any more, Yoongi quickly dismissed court for the day and rushed from the room, his advisors trailing after him, barely able to keep up as he charged his way across the palace, excitement filling him up. It was quite the distance to the delivery room, being near their living quarters on the north side of the palace. They needed ten minutes if they walked, five at the rate Yoongi was going. His heart was racing, half from the excitement and half from his pace. As he neared the room, he couldn't stop a huge grin from plastering itself over his face. The sun was shining on a beautiful spring day and his son had finally arrived.

"Where is he?" Yoongi yelled joyfully as he burst through the door.

"Your Highness!" the nurses responded, quickly kneeling to greet him before getting back up and finishing swaddling the brand new baby, picking him up an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter