Little Friend

Dynasty: The Good and the Great
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Am I going to have a sister?" Yunho asked, sizing up his mother's large belly.

He couldn't sit on her lap any more as they read stories together because her tummy was too big and he wasn't impressed at all.

"Not a sister, you'll have a little brother soon."

"Oh." he said simply. Jisoo could tell he was thinking the whole situation through, whatever his understanding of it was. "I think father wants a sister."

"A daughter."

"Yes." he nodded.

"Why do you think that?" she asked, his hair as he stood before her in his little yellow robe.

"Because father said that mother is the most strong and amazing and beautiful mother in the whole world and he wishes he could have a sister-"

"Daughter."

"A daughter, who is like that."

"Is that so?"

"Yes. He told me when we had a bath last night."

"And what do you think, Yunho?"

Yunho looked to the ground for a moment, his long eyelashes casting shadows over his cheeks. Those eyelashes were hers, but his eyes were Yoongi's.

"Well... I like playing with my friends and they're all boys. So a brother is okay."

"What do you think his name should be?" Jisoo asked.

"Poop-head!" Yunho announced.

Jisoo sighed and patted his head. This boy, all he cared about these days was toilet humour.

"You're ready to be a big brother for sure. Go and wash your hands, we'll have lunch soon."

"Okay!"

Jisoo watched as her son scooted off to the bathroom. His fifth birthday had passed only last week and the three of them had celebrated by having photographs taken, and threw a party for him and his friends, who gifted him many beautiful things, though it was obvious who was from where based on their presents. Those from the former Northern Territory gave things like small electronics, robots, remote control cars and drones. The families from old Revenet gifted special handmade soaps, silk clothing, jewelry and books. Yunho accepted them with equal excitement and thanked them all profusely, making positive comments about each gift.

The King and Queen were impressed that he learned such a skill at such a young age.

Or perhaps he genuinely was excited by all of the gifts. He was a spoiled child, no doubt, but he was kind. They could only pray that he stay that way as he got older.

 

As usual, Yoongi could barely wait to get back to his family after being done with his responsibilities for the day. It wouldn't be long until Jisoo would give birth and he was getting more excited each day to meet his second son.

"Your Highness." Jisoo greeted him calmly as she sat on the plush love seat in their parlour.

"How are you feeling today?" he asked, taking her hand in his.

"I'm fine." she smiled. "It's just a little harder to move these days."

"Do you want to go for a walk?" he asked. "Around the gardens outside."

"Well..." Jisoo began, not feeling fantastic. "I'm sure a little exercise would help me."

Yoongi helped her up, supporting her as best he could. He jerked his head to the side to clear his black bangs out of his eyes.

"You need a haircut." Jisoo fussed, brushing his hair aside for him. "Shall I ask the barber later?"

The pair made their way outside, staff members opening the doors to the garden for them. Yoongi made sure they took their time going down the stairs and kept his arm around her waist, the other holding her hand. She still looked as beautiful as ever even with such a belly. It didn't seem to affect the rest of her figure too much and she hadn't gained much weight outside of the baby itself. He was a little worried the first time that she didn't gain much, but the doctor assured him they

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter