Unrequited love

My Teddy Bear (Jicheol) Woozi x S.Coups
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's P.O.V

When Seung Cheol was about to go to sleep, he remembered the boy from a while ago. "Will I ever meet him again? Should I go back there tomorrow? Maybe I should go there and wait for him!" He thought to himself, not noticing the smile forming on his face because he was excited to meet the boy once again.

~~The next day~~

 

Loud noises startled Seung Cheol awake from his deep sleep; it sounded like someone was trashing his kitchen.

He threw off his blanket, grabbed his baseball bat by the door, and quietly made his way downstairs to scan around the kitchen for the culprit. A sigh escaped his mouth when he spotted the source of the noise.

"Jeonghan, what are you doing here?" Seong Cheol asked with another sigh in relief. His eyes went from whatever food Jeonghan was trying to make, where Jeonghan spotted a bat in Seong Cheol's hand.

"What are you doing with a bat? Will you stop me from making you breakfast?" he chuckled, but still seemed surprised by Seong Cheol's strong appearance. Seong Cheol automatically smelled the wonderful scent that filled his nose as soon as Jeonghan mentioned breakfast.

"You're making breakfast?" He asked excitedly whilst completing the stairs onto the first floor and ran up to the pan with food and put his arms around Jeonghan's shoulder.

"Y-yah! Aren't you supposed to greet me before walking to my delicious food?" he stuttered laughing nervously. While Seong Choel looked at him confused.

 

~~Rewind~~

Jeonghan woke up by the bird that kept on chirping outside. When the boy checked the time, it was still 7:13 am, and he then decided to visit Seung Cheol, his crush; although he doesn't know Jeonghan's feelings and just treats him as his best friend 

Jeonghan rang the doorbell for how many times but Seong Cheol wouldn't open the door so he thought that Seong Cheol was still sleeping. H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter