Bonus, I guess?

My Teddy Bear (Jicheol) Woozi x S.Coups
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I love you..." The words that came out of Jihoon destroyed him. He wished that he never followed him, that he never should've allowed him to leave his apartment. The moment where he lost all hope, the moment that broke his heart.

The tall boy ran, and ran with tears on his face. He couldn't think properly anymore, he was too broken to be able to think, let alone live.

What if, just what if... I did not let him leave? Would I have a chance with him, a chance that he will love me back? He thought as he continued on running until...

Back to the Cafe~

Jihoon and Seung Cheol enjoyed their time together, not thinking about other things.

"Really!? You fell in love with me at first sight?" The smaller boy nervously asked while fiddling with his fingers.

"I hate to admit it but, yeah! I couldn't get you out of my mind. I would always dream of you, and reminisce the moment I first heard your voice. It was like you were feeding me the sweetest thing!" The other boy excitedly told him about what he felt.

Jihoon blushed at the nice words Seung Cheol said, the words he never heard, the words he had always wanted to hear. They continued on talking with each other, but Jihoon suddenly went quiet.

Yah! I forgot Mingyu! 1 hour had passed already and I'm still not back. Gosh, what if he suddenly asks why I'm late? Nah, he's probably asleep now, at least I hope so. He panicked.

"I'm sorry, but I really need to go now, I reasoned out to Mingyu that I will be out for groceries and it's been too long since I left his apartment. I'm really sorry! I enjoy being with you though~" Jihoon hastily said as he ordered a take out for Mingyu. Jihoon gave one last peck to Seung Cheol's cheek, sending shivers down his spine.

Seung Cheol sat there, holding the part where Jihoon kissed him. I'm one lucky man, I will not make you regret loving me back, I will love you more than anyone.

Jihoon ran as fast as he could, worried that Mingyu might

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter