M-mi!!!

My Teddy Bear (Jicheol) Woozi x S.Coups
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After ordering the pizza, Seung Cheol went back to the living room, where he saw an amazed Jihoon staring at the screen. When he looked at the screen, his jaw dropped at the scene. It was a guy to guy doing a french kiss.

"W-What are you watching!" The shocked boy shouted while covering the eyes of the young boy. 

"Stop it hyung! I can't see!" The brunet was getting annoyed, as he tried removing both hands of Seung Cheol from his eyes. 

Jihoon kept on struggling until Seung Cheol slipped and fell on top of Jihoon, accidentally kissing the younger one. They opened their eyes only to see them kissing each other. Seung Cheol immediately stood up which secretly disappointed the brunet. 

Why did he have to stop. In the first place, why do I want it to stay in that position? Am I possibly falling for him?.. It's not possible right? Jihoon thought as he touched his lips. 

"I-i'm sorry. I-i'm going to sleep, are you coming?" The older asked with his back facing Jihoon. I wanted more but I don't know about him. He thought.

"S-sure." Was all Jihoon could say. 

Jihoon turned off the TV and the lights before going upstairs. He went upstairs going to Seung Cheol's room, he opened the door but did not see his hyung there. Must be in the bathroom. He thought, closing the door behind him. He went to the couch and waited for the other boy to finish showering.

A few minutes passed and Jihoon heard the shower turn off. Seung Cheol cam out of the shower with only a towel on his waist. Jihoon stared at the body of his hyung liking what he sees. Whoa, he's fit like hell. I want to touch his abs. He thought, mentally slapping himself.

Seung Cheol was startled seeing Jihoon by the couch. He turned red knowing that he only had a towel on his waist. He noticed the way the younger stared at his body, making him smirk knowing that Jihoon likes what he's seeing. 

"Want to touch i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter