Mine...

My Teddy Bear (Jicheol) Woozi x S.Coups
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N To be clear, this is 2 weeks before the start of school.


"A-ah, I f-forgive you..." The giant stuttered. Can you please remove your hands from my cheeks now, I can't handle your soft cute hands. He thought. Jihoon removed his hands from the cheeks of Mingyu and went to his back.

"W-what are you planning now!' Mingyu exclaimed seeing Jihoon climb up his back.

"Giddy up! Give me a ride!" Jihoon yelled like a little kid. Mingyu froze in his spot not knowing what to do, but immediately stood up when he felt the younger rest his head on his neck. Gosh.

"Giddy up, Giddy up, Giddy up for... JIHOON!!" Jihoon suddenly sang loudly making Mingyu laugh at him.

The two went on and played around like they were still 5 years old, not noticing the oldest standing there, jealous of what's happening.

They only met but they got so close, he never asked me to do that for him... I would love to give him everything. The frozen boy thought to himself, staring at the cold hard ground.

"Mingyu? Mingyu... Minggu! That's it! I'm going to call you Minggu. " Jihoon happily remarked.

"M-Minggu!? Where did you even get that." The older gasped. Jihoon just chuckled at him and they continued playing.

"Hey Minggu, will you eat with us?" The petit boy asked.

"I don't know? I think I will g-"

"Please eat with such! It would be better and more fun!" Jihoon cut what Mingyu was supposed to say. The taller one just giggled at the petit boy and agreed to him.

They eventually got tired and took a rest in the living room. Jihoon's stomach grumbled, seconds after sitting at the couch. Making him red in embarassment, Mingyu noticed and laughed at the tomato colored boy. He then said to Jihoon to call Seung Cheol already so they can eat the pizza.

"Hyung~ Let's eat, Minggu will be eating with us!" Jihoon shouted from the living room snapping Se

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter