It's my fault...

My Teddy Bear (Jicheol) Woozi x S.Coups
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"If you still won't wake up, I'm going to kiss you." Seung Cheol whispered in Jihoon's ears. But to his surprise Jihoon didn't move an inch. Guess I'm going to do it. Seung Cheol thought. 

Seung Cheol was leaning forward to Jihoon to kiss him in the lips. I can't do it, I don't want to creep him out. He went through a lot and he trusts me. I don't want to ruin this friendship. Seung Cheol thought while kissing Jihoon in the forehead instead. He didn't expect Jihoon to wake up, but he did.

"W-what d-did you just do.." Jihoon shyly whispered audible enough for the older boy. Seung Cheol also felt his face heat up due to embarrassment of getting caught kissing him. 

"You w-wouldn't wake up, so I k-kissed you in the forehead." Seung Cheol stuttered. Although I wanted to kiss you in the lips, you just don't know how I feel for you already. The older boy thought.

They both went out of the car, but were awkwardly silent. It didn't take long before Jihoon returned to his normal self when he saw the park.

"We're really here... We're really at the amusement park!!" Jihoon yelled in excitement forgetting what happened just a while ago. Seung Cheol smiled at how Jihoon became childish again in seconds.

"Of course we're here at the amusement park, It's my gift for you!" Seung Cheol said while hanging his arm around the younger's shoulder. What are you doing, this is not healthy for me. My face will melt if you continue on doing this. Jihoon thought to himself while looking away.

Jihoon noticed someone keeps on staring at them, he tried looking for the stranger staring at them, and fortunately, he found the person. It was a long haired person sitting beside someone talking to him. Jihoon was snapped out of his thoughts when Seung Cheol intertwined their hands together.

Seung Cheol noticed that Jihoon was staring at someone, and when he tried following his stare, he saw Jeonghan looking at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter