Jeonghan Moment

My Teddy Bear (Jicheol) Woozi x S.Coups
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Authors note: If you still remember, I added a part where Jeonghan invited Seung Cheol to the amusement park, but Seung Cheol rejected his offer because he wanted to go to the park and see Jihoon. This chapter will be about what happened to Jeonghan after leaving Seung Cheol's house. Also a little bit of Jicheol.

 

Third Person P.O.V

"Well, this is the first time he rejected my offer. Must be something important" Jeonghan sighed. Who should I go with? Hmm. I'll invite Soonyoung with me! Jeonghan thought to himself.

"Come on. Pick up the phone." Jeonghan mumbled while walking. He sighed again when Soonyoung didn't pick up the phone. Guess I'll go alone.

Jeonghan's day was not very nice, so he just went home and sleep while thinking of how lonely he will be tomorrow. 

 

~~The next day~~

 

Jeonghan woke up late since its already lunch time, so he just changed his clothes and fixed his things. But he remembered that he will be going alone, so what's the rush. After 30 minutes he went to ride a bus, since Seung Cheol won't be there to drive his car.

He finally arrived at the Amusement park after like an hour. He was already inside but he wasn't in the mood to go try the rides. He went to sat at a nearby bench and just stared at the beautiful blue sky.

He was having his time not noticing that someone sat besides him. The stranger just looked at the beautiful long haired girl while she stares at the sky. Jeonghan finally noticed someone staring at him, and when he found out that it was the stranger besides him, he was shocked to see how nice the stranger looked.

"W-why are you l-looking at me like that?" Jeonghan stuttered. The stranger snapped out of his thoughts when Jeonghan talked.

"Wait, are you a guy!?" The stranger asked in confusion. Jeonghan just laughed at how the boy looked when he found out that he was a guy.

"Of course I am. Why? Am I beautiful for you?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter