Violated

My Teddy Bear (Jicheol) Woozi x S.Coups
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The school bell rang and all of the students ran going to their respective classrooms. Jihoon and Mingyu went together with Mingyu's arms around Jihoon's shoulder.

As they reached their classroom, Jihoon stopped walking making Mingyu stop too.

"Hey, whats the problem?" Mingyu asked the smaller boy.

"I-I'm Scared... What if they don't like me?" The other worriedly replied fiddling with his fingers.

"Don't worry, if I like you, everybody will too!" Mingyu happily exclaimed holding the other's hand.

They both went inside the classroom and everyone was looking at a certain someone.

"KYAAA~~ MINGYU-OPPA!!" A girl randomly shouted, soon followed by the others.

Mingyu smiled at the girls and waved at them, making them shout louder. The teacher got annoyed and shut the whole class up.

"So class, we have a new student who just transferred at our school. Even though it is unusual for a transfer here at their 2nd year, please be friends with him." The teacher stated. The teacher then asked Jihoon to introduce himself in front of the whole class.

"G-good morning. My name is Jihoon, please take care of me well." Jihoon shyly introduced himself.

"Come home with me!! I'll take care of you there." A male student smirkingly shouted, earning disgusted looks from the other students.

"Sorry, but I'll be the one taking him home. And you better shut your nasty mouth." Mingyu said, sending a death glare to the student who quickly apologized.

What are you saying! Do you want your fan girls to kill me? The small boy thought, blushing at what the other just said to the whole class.

"Cuuuuteee! Oppa you look good together! You have my permission to take him!" A girl shouted making most of the class laugh. The other girls were not pleased with how things were going, they knew they have to do something before it's too late.

After the introduction, Jihoon was assigned to a seat next to Mingyu which was very nice of the teacher. Class went on normally with Jihoon frequently glancing at Mingyu who was sleeping the whole time.

"Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter