Hyung... I like that

My Teddy Bear (Jicheol) Woozi x S.Coups
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~The older boy is Seung Cheol and the younger one is Jihoon. Just to clear up some things. Also, I'm sorry if you're confused on who's part it is. I tried changing the chapters to Third Person P.O.V, so I'm sorry if I confused some of you guys.~

 

Seung Cheol and Jihoon were sitting together, but Jihoon still kept his distance from the older boy, which made Seung Cheol kinda sad. He understands though since he felt like the younger boy was scared of something.

"Hey, what did you mean from a while ago? When you thought that I was one of your bullies. Are you always bullied?".  Seung Cheol asked as politely as he can, so that it wouldn't feel like he is intruding Jihoon's private life.

He was about to say something, but Seung Cheol noticed the bruise on the younger's face when he faced him, which made Seung Cheol curious and tried asking him about it.

"Hey, what happened to your face? Who did this to you? Is it your bully?" The older boy asked again with a worried look while caressing Jihoon's face with his thumb. I don't even know what got into me to just suddenly caress his face, I'm just worried for him. Seung Cheol thought to himself. Jihoon felt his face heat up and tried hiding his face.

"Uhm, I will tell you why, but can we please keep this between us?" Jihoon asked the other boy when he finally put his hand down. The older boy just nodded from which then Jihoon explained everything to him.

"I have lived in an orphanage ever since I was still a baby. I don't know how I got into the orphanage, no one would tell me, but I've always had a nightmare of my parents leaving me there. Nobody wanted me there, they always ..." Jihoon suddenly couldn't continue as tears fall down from his face.

"Hey, it's okay. Just tell me, I'm here for you." Seung Cheol said to the other boy while comforting him. Jihoon don't know why but that really made him happy. So this is what it feels like to have someone there for you when you're broken. Jihoon thought as he finally calmed down then continued while Seung Cheol was still caressing Jihoon's back in a circular motion.

"They would always hurt me even though I've done nothing. Everyone would just leave me there in pain.. Sometimes they would even laugh at me.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter