Forgiven

My Teddy Bear (Jicheol) Woozi x S.Coups
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihoon and Mingyu stayed at the park until sunset. They watched and got mesmerized by the beautiful sunset, after watching the sun completely hide itself, they went home with their hand intertwined.

"Hey hyung! I'll just go buy something to eat for our breakfast tomorrow." The petite boy asked for permission.

"Just be fast okay? Here's the money. I'll be waiting for you." The other boy simply replied while handing out money to the other boy.

"Uhh, don't wait for me. I know you're tired and I don't want to stop you from your beauty sleep" The other boy smilingly said.

"I guess I'll go to sleep first then? Don't wander out too much!" Mingyu advised to the small boy.

Jihoon quickly nodded and went out of the apartment again to go to the nearby cafe. 

"I hope he's not waiting too long." He whispered to himself.

He reached the empty cafe near the apartment and looked for a familiar boy. His gaze turned from left to right spotting the black haired boy.

"Seung Cheol hyung!?" He shouted, trying to make sure it was who he thinks it is.

Seung Cheol looked back and to Jihoon's relief, it really is him... The black haired boy immediately stood up and went to Jihoon.

"Jihoon! I-I'm sorry! I'm really sorry! Please... Just please!" The black haired boy repeated, hugging the small boy. Jihoon stood there in silence and waited until the other boy let go of the hug.

After a small moment of awkwa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter