Live with you?

My Teddy Bear (Jicheol) Woozi x S.Coups
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihoon ran away quickly and he reached his house in not more than five minutes. He hurriedly took and packaged all of his things. He is now ready to leave the house. Before he left, he wrote something on a small piece of paper saying

Hyung, I know you did not really intend on doing that... I am leaving this house and please don't worry too much about me, I will live with a friend for the mean time.

I can't forgive you yet for what you've done. You know that I just got , and it was even you who saved me.

Also please try not to talk to me at school...

Jihoon

He left the house after putting the spare key back to it's original container.

How could he do this to me? I trusted him... And he broke that trust. The small boy thought as he was crying. He walked to the building which had 4 floors and went to the fourth floor.

063, this is it. I hope he is still awake, and would let me in. He knocked softly on the door. No answer, he knocked louder. Still no answer, so he banged on the door and finally someone opened the door. He hugged the other male fast, surprising the other. He hugged back after noticing the tears on Jihoon's face.

Jihoon hugged tighter, and then realized something. He felt no fabric. The other boy was... Shirtless. He instantly retrieved the hug and stared at the floor, blushing. The other boy frowned and hugged Jihoon again.

"Yah! Why would you suddenly move away? I got cold be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter