Pizza!

My Teddy Bear (Jicheol) Woozi x S.Coups
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~~Next Morning~~

 

Jihoon felt something warm around him as he woke up. He opened his eyes and saw someone's arms in his waist. He took a glance behind him, and smiled when he saw Seung Cheol. How did we even end up like this. Not like I hate it, I love it. His hands around me and his body pressing against me. He's so warm... 

Jihoon escaped from Seung Cheol's arms, but before he left the room, he swiftly pecked the forehead of his hyung. He ran downstairs heading to the kitchen with a huge grin plastered on his face. 

Seung Cheol woke up shortly feeling cold. He moves his hand around the bed to look for Jihoon, but he only felt the cold empty space. Huh? Where did he go? W-what if, last night was a dream and he didn't really come home with me... Seung Cheol was terrified of the thought, so he hastily went to check every room.

Jihoon heard loud sounds of doors banging, and he wondered what was happening.

"Hyung? Is that you?" Jihoon yelled. Seung Cheol heard someone yell from downstairs, so he ran towards where he think the sound came from. He calmed down when he saw Jihoon in front of the refrigerator, munching whatever he could get his hands on. Seung Cheol silently chuckled and tiptoed going to the younger. 

Jihoon flinched when he felt the older hug him. We have to stop always meeting like this in the morning..  

"Why did you leave me all alone?" Seung Cheol pouted. Jihoon smiled at the actions of his manly hyung. Damn. His morning voice sounds so hot. He thought.

"Why do we always end up in this situation every morning?" Jihoon chuckled. 

"Why? I like it, do you hate it?" Seung Cheol replied while swaying Jihoon.

"I-it's not like I-i hate it.. L-let me go, the food that I cooked is going to get cold." Jihoon replied trying to remove the older's arm around him. Why are you like this. Jihoon thought.

S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter