Awkward? Maybe not.

My Teddy Bear (Jicheol) Woozi x S.Coups
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N Hey guys, I'm sorry if the story is getting a little bit ridiculous... I'm trying to end it fast since I don't think I would have enough time to make chapters once school starts. Thank you if you're still reading my story!

 

Jihoon woke up because of the loud alarm coming from Mingyu's phone which eventually stopped. As he was finally regaining his consciousness, he felt too warm without a blanket. And that's when he realized that someone was hugging him probably Mingyu.

He turned around facing Mingyu which was too close to his face. He scanned every part of the tall boy's face and looked down... Only to see Mingyu still half . He quickly removed the hands and feet of Mingyu which was over him.

Damn, he's hot... Whut. The petite boy thought staring at the glorious body of Mingyu.

It won't hurt to touch it again, won't it? He tiptoed going near Mingyu and poked the abdomen of the sleeping boy. Mingyu groaned and turned to the other side, making Jihoon hide before he was caught.

I should probably fix myself now.

He went to the bathroom and took all of his clothes off. Jihoon then started showering.

Mingyu woke up, feeling cold. Tch, where did he go? He thought.

He noticed the time and remembered he still has school. He rushed to get his towel and went straight to the bathroom.

Even with the noise Mingyu was making, Jihoon didn't hear it because of the loud sound of the shower and him humming to a song. Mingyu saw the shower on and wondered who could that be.

I don't remember bringing home any girl unless it's... Mingyu smirked as he knew it was the small boy showering. So he acted all innocent and opened the shower curtain.

Jihoon immediately turned around to see who or what was that. And what he saw is something that would be engraved forever in his mind.

"MINGYU! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE," Jihoon yelle

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter