Really? Thank you..

My Teddy Bear (Jicheol) Woozi x S.Coups
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Third person P.O.V

No. Please no! Please don't leave me!! Jihoon wake up suddenly sweating very badly. I had that nightmare again.. Is it really true that both of my parents didn't want me and just left me here to suffer all alone?? He thought to himself.

Jihoon tried to get up to take a shower because he have to find his School I.D even though it was very painful because of what he had to endure.

He was about to go out of the orphanage when he remembered that he just got punished for going out of the orphanage without the staff's permission so he decided to leave the orphanage using the secret pathway that he made which is the removable bricks on the wall.

Jihoon ran quickly going to the park until the orphanage was out of sight. He sat at a nearby bench at the park trying to take a rest before finally walking to the big tree to look for his I.D.

~~Rewind for a little bit~~

"I'm already here at the park but I don't see him" Seung Cheol mumbled while walking towards the big tree.

When he was about to put on his earphones, he saw a familiar figure sitting at the bench nearby. Isn't that him? Seung Cheol tried to get a better look by squinting his eyes and saw that it is him! What do I do? Should I just wait for him to come here? He snapped out of his thoughts when he saw Jihoon walk towards the big tree.

~~Back to the present~~

Seung Cheol hastily tried to put on his earphones and look cool. Wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter