Amusement park? Yay!

My Teddy Bear (Jicheol) Woozi x S.Coups
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihoon wouldn't wake up so Seung Cheol shook him stronger. Jihoon just got annoyed and woke up. Jihoon was about to get angry, but forgot the fact that he is now living with Seung Cheol. They were now staring at each other in confusion.

"U-uh, sorry. What is it hyung?" Jihoon said while he was playing with his fingers. Seung Cheol was about to say something, but it thundered again making him jump to Jihoon while hugging him.

"I-I'm sorry, I'm scared of thunders. Can I sleep with you?" Seung Cheol said obviously embarrassed. Jihoon just grinned at him now knowing that he isn't that manly at all. 

"Sure hyung, it's your bed anyways." Jihoon replied just noticing that they were hugging making him blush. Seung Cheol  also felt his face heat up when he realized what he is doing.

Why does it feel good to hug him? I feel comfortable with him in my arms. If this is going to be how it feels hugging him then, I guess I would be cuddling with him a lot. Seung Cheol thought to himself.

"C-can we please stay like this?" Seung Cheol said while hugging Jihoon tighter making him more red. Jihoon just nodded. Should I hug him back? Jihoon thought while slowly hugging his hyung back. Why does it feel so good to be with him? Jihoon thought. They fell asleep like that, cuddling each other.

The next morning, Seung Cheol woke up earlier than usual. He noticed that he was hugging something warm. When he lowered the blanket a little bit, he saw Jihoon sleeping in his arms.

Seung Cheol felt so happy and just hugged the sleeping boy tighter. If I can sleep with him everyday... It's going to be heaven for me. He's like my own living teddy bear, the cutest one alive. Seung Cheol thought to himself whil ruffling the hair of Jihoon.

He got out of bed, and walked out of the room careful not to wake the sleeping boy. He went to the kitchen to cook breakfast for the both of them. He was done preparing their breakfast already, and he felt contended with what he cooked for the both of them. Seung Cheol felt someone hug him from the back, when h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter