Can I?

My Teddy Bear (Jicheol) Woozi x S.Coups
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Third Person P.O.V

"I-it's me, Jihoon"

Seung Cheol felt so happy hearing his voice again, but noticed that he was sobbing.

"Are you crying? Why, what happened? Where are you right now?" He tried saying in a calm tone, but couldn't keep himself from worrying.

"They f-found out that I sneaked out of the orphanage again. And.." Jihoon cried again but still tried to continue.

"And when I came home, I just saw all of my things scattered outside of the orphanage. What should I do now? I have nowhere to go!" He said trying to stop his tears.

"Don't worry, I'm coming for you. Wait for me at the park again." Seung Cheol said while hastily grabbing his umbrella and put on his shoes. Jihoon was going to say something, but Seung Cheol just hung up trying to go to the park as fast as he could.

When he finally reached the park, he saw a boy by the bench crying while holding his phone. Seung Cheol went near the boy and saw Jihoon soaking wet. He sat beside the crying boy and shared his umbrella with him.

"Hey, why not come with me and let's talk at my house? It would be better there than have us freeze to death here." Seung Cheol jokingly said. He heard Jihoon chuckle, which made him happy to see that he could at least make him happy.

"Sure." Was all that Jihoon can say, but that was enough to make Seung Cheol jump around in victory.

They finally reached Seung Cheol's house where he stopped from walking.

"We're here!" He happily said while glancing at the shocked Jihoon.

 

"Seong Cheol hyung, I'm scared" Jihoon got worried that Seung Cheol's parents would make him leave when they see Jihoon.

"It's okay. I live alone... My parent have passed away already." Seung Cheol replied turning his smile into a frown.

"I'm sorry..." Jihoon slapped himself mentally for making him remember the bad memories.

"No, it's okay." He said while smiling again as he opened the door.

Jihoon thought he couldn't get more surprised by now, but he was wrong. The insides of the house is so beautiful! They went into Seung Cheol's room and made Jihoon sit at the couch while he was getting something. Jihoon scanned the entire room and saw how simple his room is, despite being rich.

"Here's a towel. Do you have uh, any clothes to change into?" Seong Cheol said while handing the towel to Jihoon.

"Ye-.... No. My clothes got wet due to the rain" Jihoon shyly said while looking at the ground. Seung Cheol just smiled at Jihoon and then went to his closet to get some clothes for him. He gave Jihoon a blue sweatshirt and shorts while telling him to go take a shower.

When Jihoon was showering, He s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter