School

My Teddy Bear (Jicheol) Woozi x S.Coups
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Two weeks have passed since the night that Jihoon met Mingyu, and a lot of things happened as time passed. Jihoon and Mingyu got closer, calling each other frequently. Seung Cheol was busy cleaning the room which will be where Jihoon sleeps, although he's okay with Jihoon sleeping with him. Both Mingyu and Jihoon had their hair dyed (A/N Look at the pictures above). Jihoon was also able to enroll at the same school as his friends, because the orphanage also threw his documents away. And Jihoon was very excited to go to school, that they went to school at 6:00 AM. School starts by 8:00 AM.

"Jihoon, why do we have to go to school so early!" Seung Cheol grunted at the smaller boy.

"Hyung! It's because I want to meet who will be my classmates!" Jihoon yelled in excitement, flashing his big smile at he older.

"But there's no one here yet. It's way too early." The older replied still being dragged around by Jihoon.

Jihoon ignored the shouts of his hyung and went straight to the place where the lockers are located, leaving the other boy behind. Seung Cheol sighed as he went to the rooftop to take a nap. It's not like he would be lost in the school, I already showed him the way last time we went here. He thought as he lay down using his bag as a pillow.

Jihoon couldn't wait to put his things in his own locker, so he ran going there. When he turned to go to the right hallway, he bumped on to someone falling on the floor.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter