Just.. Give me time, okay?

My Teddy Bear (Jicheol) Woozi x S.Coups
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N Okay guys, I know the ship here was supposed to be Jihoon and Seung Cheol, and that it is sinking. But I also ship Jihoon with Mingyu so.. yeah. I'm also sorry if the chapters are not very well written or something, it's because I'm always rushing it. School has been very stressful for me.

"Hey Jihoon!" A male student called out.

Mingyu was going to turn around and look at the person calling the small boy but Jihoon stopped him from doing so.

"Don't... Just continue on walking." The small boy whispered audible enough for only Mingyu.

Mingyu did not respond, he just followed what the small boy commanded. They continued on walking but Jihoon was stopped in his tracks when someone grabbed his wrist.

"Jihoon please! Can we just talk." The boy begged.

"Seung Cheol hyung... Can you please let me go?" Jihoon asked, trying to pull his hand back. Seung Cheol still didn't let go and Mingyu was also noticing how annoyed Jihoon looked.

"Hyung, please let go. He's not in a good mood right now so please."  Mingyu said. Seung Cheol remembered that Mingyu was there with them.

The boy then backed away muttering a sincere sorry. Mingyu and Jihoon also decided to skip class and go to a nearby park. There, Jihoon told everything to Mingyu who was clueless about what was happening between them.

"S-so, yesterday... You left early and I stayed behind to do something. I finished what I was doing and while I was walking alone by the hallway, someone grabbed my hand and banged me to the wall. He then kissed me on the lips without my permission, I tried pushing him away but he was too strong. So I kicked him in his sensitive area and he groaned in pain. It was also dark that time but I happened to take a glance, and it was Seung Cheol hyung..." Jihoon said as he started to cry.

Jihoon noticed the clenched fists of Mingyu who also had an angry expression on his face. He grabbed one of Mingyu's han

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter