Help...

My Teddy Bear (Jicheol) Woozi x S.Coups
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the park, he was sitting all alone leaning on the big tree. "Why does my life have to be like this? Am I really worthless? Will no one really love me for who I am?" He said to himself as he cried silently..

 

Seung Cheol's P.O.V

I really miss you... Mom, Dad. Why did you have to leave me? I can't live without you.. I thought to myself as I sighed walking towards the big tree. When I was about to lie down, I heard someone sobbing on the opposite side of the tree. When I finally found the source, I saw a small brown haired boy holding his knees while crying silently. I thought of comforting the poor boy.

"Uhm, are you okay?" I whispered but audible enough for the fragile boy. My voice seemed to have startled the crying brunet as he jumped away surprised and ran away at high speed.

I stared confused at the boy's back as he ran away, wondering why he ran away. Did I do something wrong? Should I have just left him alone? Why did he look so scared when he saw me? I just shrugged the thought as I was about to return to my previous position I noticed something on the ground. It was the boy's school I.D.

"Lee Jihoon, 15 years old. Hmm interesting~" I smirked to myself while admiring his cuteness from the short memory of his face. Wait... Did I just think he was cute? I meant his height was cute.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter