This good-for-nothing ert!

Cooking for Love

"Seyong?!" I exclaimed, as a mixture of relief and annoyance surfaced within me.

What the heck is he doing out here, following me like this?!

The red-head straighten himself up, and then dusted off some imaginary lint from his clothing here and there, just before taking out his phone to examine his face from the reflection. Tsk, typical. He then turned his vain self towards me and pouted, saying something about how I probably gave him a bruise or something.

Well that’s what you get for sneaking up on me like that!

Rolling my eyes at him, I then continued to make my way down the pathway, and once he saw this, he lightly jogged up next to me.

Great, now he's going to stick to me...again.

I asked him why he was here, since the socializing event was most likely still on. He shrugged, saying that his mother wanted him home early, which had me raising an eyebrow. It was usually unlikely of him to listen to her so easily like that, but I brushed it off.

Throughout our walk, he would make fun of how I screamed back then, or would just talk about something really weird. The point is, he couldn’t seem to stop talking, and since that wasn't enough, he was now picking on the way I walked.

"No really, the way you walk is so weird," he continued to say, as he lingered from behind me.

Stopping in my tracks, I then spun around to face him with a glare. "Can you stop examining the way I walk?!" I fumed, and started to power-walk away from him.

"But your cute makes up for it, though!" he called out, "It might be a little chubby, but whatever."

My cheeks flushed a bright pink when I heard that, and when I turned back, I saw him making a rectangle with his fingers, as if just capturing nothing else inside the 'grid' but my . "Seyong, stop staring at my !" I yelled out, flustered, "Just...ugh, that's it, I'm walking by myself!"

Turning back to the front, I made sure my side-bag had covered my in some way, as I now started running.

Ah, this good-for-nothing ert!

Curious to see if he was following me, I took a quick glance over my shoulder, and within those few seconds, I somehow found myself stumbling over something. Ow, what the heck? Now on the floor, I sat up to see that the source of my trip was due to a few tree branches that stuck out into the pathway. Seriously, only people in horror movies would fall over from things like this! Eh, but I guess if you think about it, I was kind of in a horror movie...with Seyong as the crazy chainsaw murderer.

Or something...oh my God, I have to get up and get away, before he comes back with his annoying self and—

Ugh, noooo!

I secretly groaned to myself, when Seyong suddenly appeared in front of me. "Uh...why are you on the floor?" he asked, with a quizzical look.

Even though my knee seemed to be stinging with pain, I forced myself to get up with a blank face. "No reason," I replied with a shrug.

He gave me a queer look, but that was it. With his hands resting behind his head, Seyong casually continued to walk besides me, as I tried my best not to wince with each forced step.

Ouch, I think I scraped my knee or something...

And as if he had just read my mind, he turned to face me again. "You fell over, huh?" he said, which sounded more like a statement.

I didn't reply back, but I guess my slightly stiff movements had become obvious to him and his eagle eye, or something. It was quiet for a brief moment, until I heard a soft sigh come from him.

Wonder what that was for?

And then out of the blue, his back appeared in front of me, as he gradually crouched down. "Here, get on," said the red-head, while getting his arms ready.

I narrowed my eyes at him, feeling suspicious. "No thanks," I replied, and then walked around him.

Seriously, him being 'nice' must mean that he's up to something...

As I walked, it suddenly occurred to me that it was a little quiet...too quiet. Where did that weirdo red-head go? I turned around, and was about to say something, but instantly stopped midway when I was greeted by nothing but the eerie silence of the night.

What the heck, where did he go? Seriously, it's like...he just vanished, or something?

...Was he even here to begin with?

"S-Seyong...?" I hesitantly called out. There was no reply, and I felt the grumpiness inside me increasing, with a twist of fear, "Yah, this isn't funny!"

After a few seconds of nothing but the crickets chirping, I let out a huff.

Fine; be that way, see if I care!

Actually, it's good that you're gone, because then I can just walk in peace!

Upon spinning the other way, my eyes quickly widen to see someone standing there in front of me. They acted quickly, and the next thing I knew, I was heaved onto their shoulder with ease.

"No! Don't take me, I'm just skin and bones, I swear! I also can't cook and clean, and if you're thinking about using me, then I'm horrible at pleasing people!" I blurted out without thinking, "If this is about that time back in fourth grade when I stole Mr. Nam's chalk, then—" Realizing that I was going off topic, I then decided to change my strategy of trying to get my kidnapper to let me go. "! Raaaape!" I wailed, while attempting to thrash about.

"Oh my God, what is wrong with you?!" yelled the person, "How can you not know that it's me?!"

I immediately stopped, and was at a loss of words, once again.

What? But...you...disappeared and...

My jaw instantly clenched together. "Seyong, put me down, you stupid hoe-bag!" I squirmed, while going back to hitting his back.

"Ow, stop hitting me!" he retorted, "This is the only way for us to get home quickly, since you walk like such a snail!"

I scoffed, "Who are you calling a snail, you monkey-goldfish!"

Honestly, it's not like I asked him to carry me! And why does this weirdo make it sound like we live in the same house?!

All he did was laugh at my comment, and then somehow easily changed the subject. "By the way, you are the worst liar in the entire world. ‘Skin and bones’, really now?" And as he said that, he gave my a pat, which made me let out a surprised squeak.

"Yah! If you touch my one more time, I swear, I will make sure that you won't be able to have any kids and—SEYONG!” I seethed, “What did I just say?!"

He started chuckling again, and for some reason, my gut was telling me that he was planning something...something...not good.

Well of course it’s something not good; he just touched my again when I specifically told him not to! That’s it, when he least expects it, I am totally going to—

Out of the blue, Seyong suddenly broke out into a run, cackling away. He then said something, and it sounded as though he was making fun of my threat, but I was too busy yelping in fear to pay attention.

This is terrifying, what have I done to deserve this?!

And he should really stop laughing like a crazy man, before someone sees us!

As I continued to scream out for him to stop running and put me down, I think I can confidently say that this is scarier than a those rollercoaster rides at Lotte World.