What The Hell Is Wrong With You?

Cooking for Love

"Why?" I asked, feeling a little stunned at how his eyes were looking at me. "You go first, I'll come home later."

He shook his head and then grabbed a hold of my arm, "No, umma said that if I go, then you have to go with me."

I gave him a weird look, "Why can't I just go home with her?"

He shrugged, "Because she's going to stay pretty late." Giving my arm another tug, he then attempted to pull me out of my seat, "Come on, I'm sleepy."

I was taken aback by the amount of strength he had suddenly used, to yank me towards him; it caused me to abruptly stand up with a confused look.

An expression of worry appeared on Yukwon's face, as he now rose up from his seat as well. "Hyung, I can walk her home if—"

Seyong cut him off instantly, "No." He then smiled a smile that...seemed a little sarcastic. "It's okay, you guys just enjoy yourselves, and I'll see you all at school or something."

Yukwon slowly nodded, as Kyung took a slow sip of his drink. Minhyuk just watched us with a curious face, as I subtly gave them all an unsure shrug. My goodbyes were a little rushed, with Seyong practically dragging me out of the place. He quickly informed his parents that we were going to go home, and once we were out of the place, and down the road, I managed to yank my arm out of his grip.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" I spat out, while giving my wrist a slight rub. "I have legs; I can walk on my own, and don't need to be pulled around like that."

Seyong jerked his shoulders upward in a careless manner. "I'm tired, alright?" he snapped, "And have you always been that friendly, around Yukwon?" He didn't give me a chance to reply to his question, "I mean, how would Gunwoo hyung react to that?"

At the mention of Gunwoo’s name, I felt my heart rate quicken up slightly. "Yah," I then gave Seyong's arm a smack, "Yukwon and I are just friends."

"Oh, I don't know about that," says Seyong. "His catty face tells me something else."

I roll my eyes, "He's one of my best friends, and we always play around like this, so it's harmless."

"Would you kiss him?" questioned Seyong, from out of the blue.

K-Kiss...?!

"Kiss?" I repeated, with wide eyes.

Kissing Yukwon was something that I had never thought of, and could imagine it to feel really...weird, with there no romantic feelings between the two of us, whatsoever.

"I was just curious," said Seyong. "Then would you kiss me?"

As soon as those words left his mouth, and registered itself into my head, my body suddenly engaged into a coughing fit. This is getting ridiculous; 'Kiss' and 'Seyong' in the same sentence with me is a no-no!

Eh, he must be really tired, if he's suddenly interrogating me like this.

“Yah!” I yelled, “If I can’t kiss Yukwon, then what makes you think that I’ll kiss you?!”

Seyong stopped and gave me a weird look. "Okay, I was just asking; no need to go all psycho on me..." He then continued on, but in a sudden sly tone of voice; "But really, the thought of kissing me can't exactly be that bad, right...?"

Once I managed to stop the coughs, I let out a sigh. "Oh, you have no idea," I reply with a cringe. "It'll probably be on the same scale as having a nightmare."

Or worst.

A displeased pout forms on Seyong's face, "Hyeri-ah, you're so mean to me."

Incredible; one minute, he wants to bite my head off, then the next, he’s smirking like no tomorrow, and now, he’s trying to be all cutesy, by making it seem as though I’m the one who did wrong.

I let out a scoff, "And I wonder whose fault that is?"

Seyong ignores my comment, and then steers the conversation back. "Honestly," he says, as he take a step closer. "Would you kiss me?"

I flatten my eyes at him, "Is the answer not obvious enough?"

Seyong frowns a little, but continues to move a bit closer. "Oh come on, are you 100% sure about that?"

A sudden nervousness could be felt, as I find myself slowly inching backwards. "Y-Yah, what are you doing?" I question, feeling alert.

The crazy thing is cornering me!

With a smirk, Seyong bites his lip as he proceeds to advance towards me. My eyes widen at that, as I continue moving backwards, wondering if the crazy thing was really going to do what he was bluntly suggesting. But as I keep stepping back, I suddenly felt something squishy on the sole of my shoe. It broke me out of panic, and when I looked down to see what it was, a horrified expression makes it way onto my face. Seyong immediately starts to howl with laughter, as I cringe at the small (now squished) block of dog poop.

He made me step into disgusting dog poop, which meant that he knew that it was there, all along!

My jaw clenches together, as my fingers slowly curl into a tight fist. "Kim Seyong, you jerk!"

Seyong continues his laughing fit, "I can't believe you fell for that!" Clutching onto his stomach, he then pretends to wipe away a tear, "Oh man, this is priceless."

And with that, he then starts to prance away, still somewhat chuckling.

Seeing his back shake with laughter, it made me let out a growl of annoyance, and without thinking it through, I start to charge towards him. Lifting up my dog-poop-infested foot, I then gave his a kick, which made him stumble a bit forward.

Ha, take that!

As expected, he automatically stopped laughing, and when he managed to regain his composure, to see my shoe mark on his , I smirked. Seyong then slowly turns around, and once he sees me laughing, he lets out a yell, that could probably be classified as a battle cry.

Obviously, he wasn't very happy at the dog poop stain on his , but he should have thought of that, before tricking me into stepping on it!

I immediately start to run down the streets, and towards the direction of the shops, with Seyong cursing at me from behind. Random people walking by just stared at us, most likely wondering why this crazy boy, was chasing after this pretty girl, snickering away. My feet somehow reached a park, where I bolted towards the fountain with a huge sculpture, in hopes of hiding behind it. I stood there for a while, and used the chance to catch back my breath.

Seyong didn't seem to be anywhere in sight, and when I was sure that he wasn’t going to materialise out of nowhere, I started to kick off the dog poop.

Ugh, this is so nasty, and the smell is even worst.

Looking around, I made sure that there wasn’t anyone to witness me hovering my foot towards the fountain, so that the running water, would be able to wash away the smelly stuff. When I managed to rinse a majority of the stuff off of my shoe, I decided to head out to the opening, in search for a certain red-head. Surprisingly, it didn't take so long, as his familiar back could be spotted at the same fountain that I was just at, except he was over at the other side.

The sight of his occupied self, trying his best to scrape off the poop from his pants with a random leaf, caused an idea to form in my head; he's just standing so close to the water, I just have to do this!

Oh, he'll never see this coming.

A quiet snicker slipped out of me, as I slowly crept up towards him, careful to not be seen. And at the last second, I let out a scream to take him by surprise, just before pushing him into the fountain. It works though, because Seyong reacts to my yell with his own startled one, but then he does something that catches me off guard. Just before he tumbles backwards, and into the cold water, his hand grabs a hold of my arm, pulling me down with him. The two of us land in there with such a loud splash, that it doesn't fail to catch the attention of those passing by.

Coughing and spluttering, I push my hair out of my face, as soon as my head is out of the water.

"What was that for?!" was the first thing I hear from Seyong.

"Extra payback," I retort.

"Extra payback?" he repeats incredulously, "Extra payback for what? You already managed to get dog poo all over my , what more do you want?"

"Well I wouldn't have done this, if you didn't make step on it!" I snap.

Seyong rolls his eyes, "Geez, if you wanted to take a shower with me, you could have just asked, okay?"

I let out a shriek, "What?! I would never—"

My sentence gets interrupted midway, as water is suddenly being splashed onto my face. I shield it with my hands, and then turn away as a reflex to avoid it going up my nose. Out of nowhere, the sound of Seyong's laughter could be heard, and it makes me fume. My eyes narrow at him, and I let out a frustrated growl, but it slowly dies down, as the feeling of surprise suddenly washes over. Out of all the times when he has laughed at me, there has always been a mocking feel to it, which never failed to annoy me to no end.

But this time, it felt...somewhat different.

This time, as I watched him chuckle away, and observed how his eyes were crinkled, or how bright his smile looked, and how silly his hair had become, I felt uneasy, and it was strange.

It was strange, and this feeling scared me even more, when it caused me to stutter; "Y-Yah, you are dead to me!"

My hands find themselves cupping my mouth at how shaky my voice was, just a few seconds ago. Swallowing, I force myself to discard these messy thoughts, and then step out of the fountain. I motion for Seyong to come out as well, reminding him about the odd stares that we were receiving, from the people nearby, and he immediately hops out. We are both drenched from head to toe, and even though the weather wasn't too cold (oh thank God, I think I would have died if it were snowing), but I was freezing.

But aside from freezing my off, while trying to wring out all of the excess water from my hair and clothes, I suddenly feel my stomach do a flip, when my ears perk up at the sound of a familiar voice, calling out my name. I’m not sure if I should squeal at him being here, or dive back into the fountain and attempt to hide, because of my current appearance.

But it’s too late for me to do either of those things, except turn to him, to let my surprised deer-in-the-headlights eyes meet with his confused ones.

And despite how much embarrassment I am currently feeling, a smile still somehow makes its way onto my face, as I chime out his name; "Gunwoo oppa!"