Chapter 6

No Reservations
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Krystal's POV

Days passed and Amber warmed up with the employees at the hotel. She has been slowly learning on managing the hotel with the help of Mr. Orbison. Amber has a warm and jolly personality. She is also friendly judging by how she's already on first name basis with all of the employees. I just don't like the other girls flirting at her and to my dismay she enjoys it. Ho ho Soojung...

It seems like she's enjoying every bit and she is always fascinated with things that she will put her full attention on it until she learn that skill and perfect it. For example, the other day Chef Siwon demonstrated to her how to make sushi. All kinds of sushi and oh so help me Lord! She didn't stop until she perfected her "5 Types of Llama made Sushi". From Nigiri, Maki, Uramaki, Temaki, and last her favorite - Sashimi. She enjoyed the learning session too much that we ate sushi for lunch and dinner at her unit for 2 consecutive days that I had a nightmare about it. Vic unnie even had constipation because of it which earned the llama dork a smack on the head from her cousin.

 

As promised to her that night, I accompanied her after my shift on different places on Seoul. We had window shopping in Myeongdong and Apgujeong and took a tour on the Royal Palace. I also taught her how to ride the public transportation because she said she wants to try it. Back in L.A. they have their own drivers that takes them wherever they want to go. And in her case, she also has her cars.

 

She treats me like a Princess. She opens the door for me, pulls a chair, even freaking gives me my favorite Mango Juice after every shift, she even makes an effort to have breakfast with me everyday together with Luna at the Employees Lounge.

 

"Soojung-a I'm very curious right now" Luna as always.

"Bwo.. youre always curious Sunyoung-a.. What is it?" I was busy changing my clothes afte

Please log in to read the full chapter