Chapter 20

No Reservations
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

A/N: Second update guys! I hope you'll like this chapter. ✌

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3rd Person POV

 

The time has come to start the plan. Like the saying goes.... Keep your friends close, your enemies CLOSER. I'm a nice person but once you take something from me that makes me a bad and undesirable one.

 

Krystal's POV


After the dinner Amber and I decided to come home. Dani stayed in the hotel courtesy of Mom and Dad saying that 'she needs her precious sleep and Amber going home with me means unwanted noises in the middle of the night'. I so want to strangle this sister of mine right now! Better check my savings if its enough to make my room sound proof.


We said our goodbyes and headed to the car at the basement. Amber offered to drive and I obliged due to tiredness and I'm really sleepy right now.


Its just a 20 minute drive, and I'm staring at this beautiful creature right now from the passenger seat. Her eyes still in the road, she reached for my left hand and intertwined it with hers kissing the back of my hands. This is just one of our quiet moments together that we value the most.


I had a dream that night. I can see Amber at the opposite side of the street waving at me with a smile on her face. I wave back at her and started to cross but it seems the road was stretching farther. The more I run, the more the road is getting longer and longer. I see a faceless man behind her holding her back, she's struggling to get away from the grasp of the faceless man but it's like a powerful being. I was shouting her name but no words came in my mouth. I can hear her saying my name but I can't speak. Suddenly, the man's right hand pierce a dagger in Amber's chest right straight into her heart. The light in Amber's eyes started to dim and formed her last words uttering 'Soojung'. I kept on screaming her name but she's already dead.


I didn't know that Amber has been trying to wake me up from my dream. It startled her when I screamed her name so loud that it echoed inside the room.


"Soojung!!!! Wake up!! Soojung-a!! " That made me open my eyes when I heard her voice. The brain is still fuzzy from the dream. I cupped her face making sure she's alive and hugged her tightly. I clinged to her and placed my ear near her heart making sure its beating.


"Amber!!! Thank God you're okay! I thought your dead! Are you really alive!?! Tell me!!" I was trembling and clinging to her shirt. I hate nightmares especially if it involves people I love.


"Ssshh.... Soojung.. I'm here... I'm here. I'm alive Princess. Nothing happened. It was just a dream. Come on, it was just a dream. " Amber was carressing my hair, brushing the tears in my eyes. Soothing my nerves by hugging me.


She started kissing my forehead, my nose, kissing the tears away from my eyes, til she settled on my lips giving me a deep and gentle kiss.

 

 


Amber's POV

 

It was already 6:00 am when I woke up. Krys is still sleeping beside me still clinging to my body like she doesn't want to let me go. She had a nightmare last night and can't stop crying til I cradled her in my arms and she fell asleep.  I gave her a peck her in the lips and her brows scrunched. I slowly lifted her arms and disentangled her limbs from me so that I can get up from the bed and prepare our breakfast.

 

This girl is really strong! It took me a few grunts before I can fully escape her and stood over her.

 

*Insert Intro of So Into You by f(x)*

 (A/N: I know guys a bit cheesy but please bear with me! I love Krystal's voice on that song hehehe...😁✌)

 

 

Haha! She still looks like a Princess even when sleeping. Her perfect nose, her luscious lips that I love to taste, her jawline that I love to trace with my lips. Her whole being makes me crazy. She is a Goddess and waking up beside her this morning makes me the happiest person on earth. How did I deserve this simple, kind, caring, hardworking, and lovable dorky girl? Although sometimes she pretends to be strong, somehow I knew that she needs someone who will hold her hand and support her.


These past few days I have been thinking a lot about our relationship and how she changed my life and made me realize what I want to do with this life of mine. She made me see that you can still be happy even with the simplest things around you. I learned from her how to value my family and friends and the people around me.


She was young when she lose her Dad and did everything to raise her sister alone. While me, I drowned myself to all the alcohol our money

Please log in to read the full chapter