Chapter 26

No Reservations
Please log in to read the full chapter

A/N: Hi guys! Sorry for the late update I was on a food coma last night. Gong XI Fat Cai!

Double update for all of you.

Peace yow!✌ 

------------------------------------------------------------

 

Amber's POV

 

"Hyung, I'll be going now.. I have an exam tomorrow. Do you want anything to eat before I go? You haven't eaten dinner." Dani said while fixing her books putting it on her back pack. She looked at me with concern in her eyes. "Unnie will not like it if you skip your meals. What if she wakes up and she see you looking like a stick and a panda with those black rings under your eyes? Try to sleep too, okay?"


"Arasso, I'll try to sleep later... " Sigh.."My insomia came back.. Can you ask Eric to buy bread and Boba for me please? He's going to pick you up, right?" Upon hearing it Dani's face turned red and stuttered on her speech. Huh! Got yah!


"E-eh yeah s-sure h-hyung let me t-text h-him.."


"Stuttering, blushing like a tomato..... Are you hiding something to me Dani-a? Don't tell me..."


"Wait, wait, what? NO! We're just friends! Yup! Just friends! "


"Oooookayyyy..." Hahaha! Kids.


Eric came after 30 minutes with my requests. They didn't stay long and said their goodbyes. Dani kissed her sister on the forehead with a longing look on her eyes.


"I miss her so much too. Don't worry Dani, she'll wake up soon. "


"Hyung she looks like Sleeping Beauty..." I was drinking my boba and nodded at her.


"Have you tried to kiss her?" I choke on her question sending some milk tea dripping on my nose.


"Hyung! Hyung!"


"Amber! What the hell! Eeeww!!" Some pearls flown to Eric's face earning disgust from the idiot.


She gave me some tissue to wipe my mouth and nose. Ahhh! It's sticky! I went to the bathroom and washed my face. That kid really... But it's a good suggestion though. Sleeping Beauty woke up from deep slumber when the Prince placed a kiss on her lips.


Nah.


The two of them were giggling when I went out the bathroom wiping my face with a towel.


"What are you laughing at? Young lady go home now and study. Do well in your exams, arasso? " I scolded her but it made her giggle more. "What!?"


"Hahaha! You tried to kiss her, eh? Or you're thinking about it!?"


"No! I'm not a ert and will not take advantage with a sleeping beauty beside me. Better wait for her to wake up than kiss her and not respond. Go , go now it's getting late. Eric take care of her and go straight home."


"Bye Amber! Just lock the door if you change your mind, okay?" Eric said making an okay sign with his fingers. I threw a tissue ball to him and the two of them hurriedly went out the door. I chuckled with the thought.


I look at Krys and fixed her hair tucking in the strands behind her ear. I miss you so much Princess..<

Please log in to read the full chapter