Chapter 5

No Reservations
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Krystal's POV

I clocked in early as usual and after our short briefing Victoria asked me to bring Amber's breakfast in her suite.

So here I am inside the private elevator going up to her unit fiddling with the handle of the cart.

 

Ting!

 

The door opened and I immediately push the cart out and push the doorbell. I hope she 's awake now or else I might just comeback later.

After the first sound of the bell the door opened and I gasped with what I see. I composed myself and bit my lip controlling not to laugh.

In front of me was a very haggard looking cute llama looking like a panda because of the eyebags she has. Her hair disheveled and sticking out. Her eyes are a bit droopy and I gave her my apologetic smile.

 

"O-oh hi Krystal! Good morning..." Why does Amber's voice sound more huskier in the morning? Why am I loving it? I brushed that thought aside.

 

"Good morning Ms. Amber! I apologize if I woke you up early. I have your breakfast here with me. I'm just going to set it up on the dining area and leave you to catch up some more sleep."

 

She opened the door widely and helped me inside. I went straight to the dining area and opened the tray covering the food I brought. She slumped on the chair and put her head in the table. Is she okay?

 

I hesitated a little but hey, she looks so tired. Might as well ask her if she's okay.

 

"Ms. Amber are you okay? Would you like me to call Dr. Kim to check on you?"

 

She held her head up from the table and grinned at me. Her eyes drooping but still smiling "No need Krystal, I'm just tired. Actually...." Her voice trailed off..

 

"Don't tell me you haven't slept?! Oh God! I'm so sorry Ms. Amber! I should just have wait for your call! " i just ruined her sleep. Great Krystal.

 

She was waiving her hand frantically in front of me "No, no its okay. Its just that I have insomia so there are days that I really can't sleep or I have to exhaust myself just to have a good sleep"

 

"And besides, I get to see you in the morning hehe... " She beamed at me with her llama like features and I chuckled. Flirting so early in the morning huh.

 

I went to the kitchen to get the coffee pot and came back to the table and poured some coffee on her mug. She was watching me intently and I felt concious.

 

"Miss Liu-"

"Krystal please call me Amber. Miss Liu is my sister Jackie" she chuckled.

"Miss Amber-"

 

"Amber. Repeat after me.. A-M-B-E-R.. Just call me that okay? I think were just the same age. How old are you by the way? " she looks so cute with her panda eyes.

 

"I'm turning 24 this October so yeah.." Yup my birthday is coming! Can't wait to celebrate with the gang.

 

"Well im 26 so that makes me 2 years older than you " She proudly stated and stirred her coffee and took a sip.

 

I smiled and nodded my head in approval. Well she looks just the same age as I am. I decided to .

 

"So, do I call you Unnie?" upon hearing the word Unnie she choked on her co

Please log in to read the full chapter