Chapter 2

No Reservations
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

As Victoria finished her briefing we all nod our heads and thanked her.

"Krystal, please stay. I got something to tell you." Were on work mode now and by the way, I use my english name at work. For guests to easily remember it. She motioned me to follow her back to her small cubicle and I waited for her instruction to sit down.

"Sit down please. I got something to tell you and don't worry its not a negative one." She smiled and wiggled her eyebrows.

 

"Vic unnie dont tease me! Did i do anything wrong?" When its just the 2 of us i call her Unnie. She's like the older sister I didn't have and she is one of Appa's trainees before.


"Hahaha I'm not teasing you. Just listen first. Well Mr. Orbison briefed us all Managers earlier. The main office at L.A. called and said that Mr. Liu's daughter will be joining us today. She will observe and maybe learn a thing or two in running our hotel. " Wow good luck to her! Running an entire hotel is not that easy.

"That means she will be staying here at the hotel. She will be using the penthouse unit reserved for their family's personal use whenever they are in town. " Daebak! I think I know where this is leading.

 

"Mr. Orbison personally picked you to be the personal butler of Ms. Liu. And of course you will be assisting her with whatever she needs as what a butler's job is to offer." She proudly stated to me.

 

"But Unnie, why me? We have other Butlers here, why not Onew or Key? They are good butlers too." We are like 25 butlers in this hotel Vic unnie included. Honestly I'm not bad in what I'm doing they say I got my dad's heart and dedication in my duty. Its just that my other colleagues are also hardworkers.

(A/N: Humble as always Soojung..^_^)

"Because~ Mr. Liu personally requested for a lady butler for her daughter. And this task will be the turning point on the promotion you are waiting for~"

My eyes got bigger and glittered. "Okay now, you really are not teasing me right? I mean I heard the word "promotion" so i think its not a joke right Unnie?!?" She nodded and proceeded.

"You've been working hard Krystal and the higher ups can see that. Your dedication to your job and the hotel plus good relationship with your colleagues is what makes you stand out. You resemble the traits of your late father, giving customer service satisfaction. And you do know that a promotion means your salary will also increase , right?" She winked at me playfully, she knows I need the raise.

 

Although Dani is under the scholarship of the hotel (it was given when dad died) she still have other school expenses and our everyday needs. Were just lucky the house were we live in is our own house so no sweat on thinking for house rentals. And im also saving for her future. All of this is for her.

 

"So what do you say?" Vic asked me.

 

 

"She' not some psycho-brat-p

Please log in to read the full chapter