Chapter 18

No Reservations
Please log in to read the full chapter

A/N: Here's the second update guys. Thank you again! 

Shout out to Allama, Kryber2003, King_Aston, -Lock_Liu-, kimster26, iamjenny1223, KpopTrash, DaBeats11.

---------------------------------------------------------

 

3rd Person POV


Flashback

 

Here I am right now in front of my Father's study room contemplating if I should knock. I need to convince him on my plan. It will be beneficial to both families and beneficial to me. Dad has to say yes so that we can immediately set the date.


Knock knock...


"Come in..."


"It's me Dad,.." It's now or never.


"Come in son."


I came in and walked slowly to his desk waiting for him to look at me. My Father is a busy man. So busy that he doesn't even have the time to spend with me and my brother. Family days at school, graduation, birthdays. He will just ask his secretary to buy us some gifts and send it to us. Cars, watches, a yatch, everything. Even my own villa in Miami. But I don't care because all I need is for him to spend time with us. He thinks giving us material things will make him a good father. Sending us to prestigious schools, but still it ain't enough. And this time, I hope this request of mine will reach his ears. My own happiness is at stake.


"Dad... There's something I want to talk you about. "
He still ain't looking at me busy reading the documents spread on his table.


"This is about business dad and maybe you can help me. I would like to propose a partnership between our company and the Liu International. " This is it. He stopped reading the piece of paper he was holding and looked at me interestedly.


"So what are you planning to do with that partnership? How do you want it to be young man?" My heart beats faster knowing that my Father is someone who thinks about good investments.


" Their daughter's hand in marriage for me Dad. In exchange of that we will invest on the new hotel they are planning to build in Bali. We can invest in that project Dad. "


My Father was looking at me intently trying to read my expression and he smirked. Like he already knows what I'm planning.


"I didn't know you li

Please log in to read the full chapter