Chapter 28

No Reservations
Please log in to read the full chapter

A/N: Hi guys! A long chapter for all of you. Im going to post the last chapter tomorrow. 

Again thank you very much for subscribing, reading, and upvoting my story. 

Peace yow ✌

 

-------------------------------------

 


Krystal's POV


A week has passed since I woke up from my 'sleep' and the doctors said that I'm already doing fine. My CT scan results are negative and my ribs had already healed. The cast though has to remain just to make sure that my arm and leg heals properly then after 3 months I can start with the therapy. The doctor said I can be discharge after 3 days and it made me happy since hospital food and nurses tends to enter my room in the middle of the night and at early mornings to check my vitals. Which means no 'private time' for me and the dork.


I don't know what is happening to me but after that night that she turned me down it became a challenge for me to make her bend. My hormones is a mess. Hell! 3 months of being comatose and without action is not easy. Add the casts on my leg and arm. Jung Soo Jung you already became a byuntae without you knowing!


Dani came to accompany me today because Amber has to make some arrangements at the unit since I will be staying for a while with her. Vic unnie said yes to Amber's bright suggestion of me moving in with her while I'm still not functioning well.


She wants me close to her and if I stay on our house no one will take care of me while Dani is at school. And I don't wanna bother my sister or tire her out. I need her to focus on her studies and do well.


We were both deep in concentration on our gadgets playing Cookie Run when Vic unnie came. I greeted her and as she walk up to me I can sense that she is feeling tense.


"Unnie are you okay? Don't you have duty today that's why you drop by?"


She hesitated a bit then she took a deep breath. "Soojung-a, remember the dinner at the Penthouse, when I told you that we are cousins. And about grandpa Jung."


"Yeah unnie , why? Is there a problem?"


"Well...uuum.. Grandpa Jung is outside now. He asked me to accompany him here to talk to you. He knows about you and Dani."


"Why unnie... What does he need? Does he want to meet us after all these years and become a good grandfather all of a sudden?" I sneered.


"Unnie don't be like that. Maybe he wants to check if you are okay. " My sister said raising my eyebrows on what she said.


You can't blame me for acting like an . He disowned my father and literally left him broke. Like he didn't have a son. And all these years that I raised my sister alone, I don't need charity from him.


"Unnie, please, for me. " Aiissh! Whatever Dani!


"Okay... "


Vic opened the door and a tall elderly man entered the room. His presence exudes power, control, and authority. His assistant following behind him and bowed to us.


"I am Jung Yunho , I believe you are Charles' eldest daughter?"


My grandfather Jung Yunho. Now I know where Appa got his looks, its like seeing Appa alive and a few years older. I motioned Dani to do her greetings.


"Good day sir. My name is Dani Jung I'm the youngest daughter of Charles Jung. "


I bowed my head and introduced myself too. "My name is Krystal, the eldest. May we know if what brings you here, sir?" I emphasize the word "sir".


He was looking at my face like scanning it. Then at Dani looking at her from head to foot admiration evident on his eyes. "You look like your father..."


"Except the eyes sir. I got it from Eomma. "


"Krystal and Dani.... Your father and mother chose your names well."


The tension in the room is so suffocating. Both of us not knowing how to start. Vic unnie cleared and looked at me as if telling me to say something.


"Would you like to have a sit sir? Dani, please." I eyed Dani and she understood what I meant. She assisted Mr. Jung to have a sit on the couch near my bed.


"I'm here today because Victoria told me that you're getting better. I ask her to accompany me here to talk to you about your sister. "


Why do I feel that this old man means trouble? I kept silent waiting for him to say his piece.


"Victoria, you, and Dani are my only surviving heirs. Since you are already engaged as Victoria has told me, I will seek the help of your sister here. "


"Can you just say it straight to the point sir? "


"I need your sister to marry the son of a business partner of mine. It's a promise I made so that he will say yes to the deal. " What the hell?!


"Grandpa! What the hell are you saying!" Victoria was furious, ashamed of her grandfather's arrogance.


"I'm saying that Dani has to marry the son of my business partner and that's final!"


I can't take this anymore. Who does he think he is? The King of Goryeo!? How dare he make my sister a pawn on his business deals. We don't even know him well and here he is, Bam! Giving a mandate and giving my sister away!


"With all due respect sir, but I won't say yes to whatever you are scheming. My sister is a minor and I will not allow you to use her for ing sake! "


"I don't like your language Krystal Jung!" The elder Jung is so furious now. He can't believe that the girl in front of him tries to defy him.


The old man stood up and held his chin. "I can pay for all her expenses in school. I can give her all she wants! "


"I can support her well enough Mr. Jung! Because I've been doing it for the last 3 years since our father died. "


"Why are you so stubborn Krystal?"


"Because it's a 'Jung thing' ... Being stubborn.."


"You really are your father's daughter! "


"And now I know where our stubbornness came from.."


"This is for Dani's sake! She will be married to a good family. "


I eyes him incredulously "Can you hear yourself Mr. Jung? Oh my God seriously?! Vic unnie I don't know what to say..."


Dani walk up to me and stared at the old man still clenching his fist.


He can't believe it, he is Jung Yunho one of the most richest man in Korea. His 2 sons only gave him female heirs how can he pass the leadership of the clan to these stubborn girls?


"It's either you make your sister say yes Krystal or the 3 of you.." he looks at Vic unnie "..Yes including you Victoria, be taken out of my will!"


"Grandpa! "


Dani stood her ground and faced the old man with determined face.


"I don't want to be part of this family if you're still going to repeat the same thing you did to my father! I am my own self and I will decide who I want to marry in the future. Sir, if you want to be part of our life please let us do what we want. "


The elder Jung looked at Dani and heave a sigh. "Our family needs a mal

Please log in to read the full chapter