Chapter 17

No Reservations
Please log in to read the full chapter

A/N: Hi guys! Again I apologize profusely for being stupid and unknowingly clicking the COMPLETED button. As a peace offering, I'll be posting a double update! Please don't kill this stupid author ^_^

 

Again thank you for patiently reading this story of mine.

Subscribe, comment, vote! 

 

-------------------------------------------------------

 

Amber's family came after a week as promised. The whole hotel prepared everything until to the smallest detail. Its not everyday that the CEO is here so better be ready for anything. Since Amber is using the Penthouse #1, they took the bigger Penthouse #2 which has 2 rooms because Jackie is with them. They were welcomed in the lobby and all the Managers are again lined up like the first time I met their daughter. The car arrived and Mr. and Mrs. Liu steppped out seeing Amber and hugged her tightly. The Llama was very excited to see her parents that she almost didn't sleep last night if I didn't threatened her to throw away all her Pokemon figures. Hah! She knows I mean what I say.


"Orbison! How are you my old friend? It's nice to see you again!" Mr. Liu shook our GM's hands and they bowed to each other.


"I'm fine Joseph! The hotel is on top shape and your daughter is very good in handling and managing to give our guests quality service. You have to be proud of Amber, she's like you Joseph." Mr. Orbison pat Amber's back giving her a proud smile.


"I am always proud of my daughter's endeavors. " He shook the hands of the other Managers and inquired about their work and asking about their family. Almost all of the employees here in Charlton Reign are 3rd generation descendants of former employees like my father. It's like keeping a close knit family all together. Dr. Kim Tae Yeon is the daughter of the former hotel doctor while Duty Manager Kwon Yuri's father is a former Bellman of this hotel.


I was standing near the Front Desk Area not far away from the group watching them exchange pleasantries. Luna and Solar is behind the counter also standing and giving their best smile. Solar gently nudge me at the shoulders urging me to look at the 2 of them.


"Yah Soojung! Your 'in-laws' are here. Go ahead and give your respects!" Whispered Luna who narrowed her eyes on me.


"Soojung unnie, your 'in-laws' suddenly shows up. Are you getting married? What if Managing Director is preparing something! Her friends are all here don't you think of it? " Great Solar for making my head spin. This girl surely is smarter than her girlfriend.


"Oh my Gahd Solar! You're right! Maybe there's going to be a meet the parents dinner or something like that. Soojung, I'll inform Security Manager Cha Tae Hyun and Vic unnie to stand as your guardians! They're like the closest to your family. Oooohhh this is so exciting!" Luna was already giddy on her place and I fought the urge to slap her forehead.


"Stop that Sunyoung! There is no wedding or dinner or something that is taking place. It was a scheduled visit and they will just be staying for a week. Don't assume anything and please don't ask uncle Tae Hyun about that or he'll give Amber a lie detector test. Remember when I'm new here and Key took a supposed interest on me? We found him staring at air mumbling "No, because I'm gay.." I

Please log in to read the full chapter