Last Chapter

No Reservations
Please log in to read the full chapter

A/N: Hi my dear readers, chingus. This will be the last chapter of our story. It took me a while to write this because I love their characters and I had a hard time letting them go. 

Again thank you very much to all the subscribers and thank you to all the readers who patiently waited to my updates and giving comments. 

So here it goes, our last chapter. 😊

 

------------------------------------------------------------

 


Soojung's POV

 

 


3 years after....

 


"Jung Soojung! What the hell are you doing!?" my wife came stomping on our office with a frown on her face.


I pouted at her knowing that this is my greatest weapon ever. "But I'm bored at the unit that's why I came here and did some work. You don't expect me to just leave this documents here. They needed my recommendations. And I still have to prepare the manual for the training next week. "


"I know Princess.. But you could have ask me to accompany you this morning while you did your rounds. "


"Am.. walking is good for me. "


"But still you should not tire yourself!"


"May I remind you Amber Liu that i am still capable of moving and working my off? By the way, you still haven't done what I told you to do."

 

I caught her with my statement. Haha you thought you can get away with me? 

 

"But P-princess It's still early and -"


"No buts. Just get it done tonight babe. Arasso? "

 

Feeling dejected my cute llama pouted and crossed her arms in front of me. I commanded her to build the cribs just incase my tummy pops out early. I'm already on my 9th month of my pregnancy and it's been glorious and fulfilling.


How I love seeing this dorky side of hers. But serious llama is what I like the best especially when she's in deep thought over documents, meetings, and all about running the hotel. Being the CEO is not an easy job to take but being married to me might top it especially now that I'm pregnant and having my moodswings.


We got married as planned in the US and stayed there for a month. It was held privately with our family. Then we held a ceremony back in Korea for our friends and colleagues. We held it in the hotel ballroom and all employees of the hotel were invited.


I moved in permanently with Amber in the Penthouse. It's easier because work is just downstairs. Dani got our house for herself but occasionally Amber and I still sleep there once in a while. I cannot possibly let go of that house because all our memories with Appa is on the 4 walls of that house. Sometimes Dani stays in the Jung ancestral house a.k.a. Jung Yunho's palace. It was a running joke between the 3 of us cousins. Because it was a huge compound with an old style Korean Hanok. More like Gyeongbokgung Palace big.

 

Man... I didn't know our clan is this rich. As in old money rich.

 

Grandpa invited Amber and I in the house before and stayed for a week. Our room was a traditional korean room where you sleep on the floor and the thin walls of the room are made of wood and Hanji. It was hard to muffle the noises we do at night. We can't help it considering that we are a newly wed couple and we can't take our hands off each other.

 

"Am, I feel okay don't worry. Remember what the doctor said? I'm healthy and they are healthy too. Just don't give me stress and problems. "

 

Amber walked up to me and placed her hands on my portruded tummy caressing it and gave me a lingering sweet kiss.

 

"You. Look. Hot. Woman."

 

"Ooohhh~ someone's getting it tonight. I pity the kids for having a maniac for a dad. Tsk tsk.."

 

She bent her knees and leveled her head on my tummy and kissed it.


"Okay guys... I want you to behave and don't tire out your mom. Daddy loves you guys! We can't wait to see you two." Amber was grinning dorkily while talking to my stomach.

 

We consulted fertility clinics inside and outside the country. With the help of our family we found a fertility clinic in Switzerland that specializes in it. We agreed to be signed up on their experimental thingy where one of the egg cells will be injected with male hormones for it to evolve into a full blown . Yes we know its crazy and seems unbelievable before even I had some doubts but hey, it wont hurt to try. The whole process took up months and a lot of hormone injections to boost up my fertility. Then the results was amazing.

The experiment was injected to me, tests were run and we wait. After 3 weeks I found out Im pregnant. I chose to tell it to Amber in a not so usual way. It happened while we were having a hot and rough . Just as I had my mind shattering , I dropped the B-bomb to her while she's having a fuzzy mind.


Eventually it dawned on her what I just said and started jumping up and down on our bed making me kick her on the shin. The dork was just so happy that she absentmindedly went out in the balcony and shouted at the top of her lungs that she's gonna be a daddy without realizing that she's .


I still work at the hotel though as a trainer and supervisor at the Butler Services and Vic unnie is still my Manager. She's together with Chef Choi now but still not married. They have a 1 year old daughter named Jinri. Such a cutie! I thought they're gonna name her Vanilla or Cinnamon or Pepper because unnie told me she's certain that Jinri was 'made' in the kitchen. 


Luna and Onew are still together and planning to get married this year. Byul and Solar are still together and the latter decided to move in with Byul last week. Doc Tae and Tiffany unnie is planning to have a family now and they also consulted the clini

Please log in to read the full chapter