Chapter 24

No Reservations
Please log in to read the full chapter

A/N: Hi guys! Are you ready? 

 

---------------------------------------------------------

 

Amber's POV

 

We arrived on an abandoned house. The police positioned their selves discreetly and the SWAT team are preparing for the operation. With a lot of persuasion and bargaining they allowed me, Henry, and Eric to join them with a condition that we follow their commands and trail behind them.


The police checked the place using thermal scanners to determine the location of the culprits inside the house. A bunch of guys who I think are the ones who kidnapped Krystal are all lounging in the living area drinking, oblivious of what's going to happen. Then there is a pair of bodies on a room on the South wing.


Capt. Eun Gap is briefing his team and we are listening to him attentively. He is the best in town as they say.


"Team Bravo, you take care of the group on the living area. Team Alpha, you follow me to the South wing. Ready your smoke bombs. Is the sniper already positioned?"


"Yes Capt.!"


"Good. The suspect is on the South wing. Our goal is to catch him alive and to save Ms. Jung. But if worse comes to worse, I'm giving you permission to do what is necessary. Be ready at my command. Understood?"


"Yes sir!"


"Positions now!" The SWAT team moved to their positions and we trailed behind them. With the signal from their Capt. Team Bravo wrecked the door of the house which startled the kidnappers. Smoke bombs were thrown and they all whimpered at the floor gasping for air. We have our mask and goggles for safety.


After securing the area, Team Alpha proceeded to the South wing and we saw the door of the lone room on that wing. The room where Scott is keeping Krystal.


"At the count of 3 team." Eun Gap whispered. My heart is beating wildly. Afraid of what I will see.


"One, Two, Three!" They stomped the door which surprised Scott. Their guns all pointed at him.


"Put your hands up and stay away from her. I repeat! Hands in the air!"


"SCOTT! PLEASE JUST LISTEN TO THEM AND NOTHING WILL HAPPEN TO YOU!" Henry pleaded to him. My eyes are busy looking for Krys and my jaw dropped.


"KRYSTAL!" My heart dropped on the sight before us. The girl I love so much is at the floor unconscious and bloody. Her hands are tied up on her back and her body in fetus position. Her lips and nose are brui

Please log in to read the full chapter