Chapter 21

No Reservations
Please log in to read the full chapter

A/N: Hi guys I'm back! I'm sorry if it took a while to update. Here you go guys first update today. 

Thank you to all who subcribed to this story and to all who voted for it. 

Let's begin now! ✌

----------------------------------------------------------

 

Amber was found unconscious inside the Rover at the middle of the street. Luckily it was already bright outside and passers by and motorists witness the kidnapping. Police and ambulance arrived at the scene transfering Amber to the nearest hospital for fast treatment. Her family was immediately informed of the situation and they hurriedly went to see their daughter.


At the hospital, seeing that Amber's CT scan is negative of any brain damage, she was immediately transfered to a private room. Worried faces of Mrs. Liu, Jackie, and Victoria are seen while they are waiting for Amber to wake up and for Krystal, praying that the younger girl is not hurt. Mr. Liu is outside the room talking to the investigators and asking them for immediate action since his daughter in-law is kidnapped. 

 

Eric and Henry came rushing to the hospital when they heard the news. They are very worried for Amber and Krystal and they cursed whoever has the guts to do this horrible thing. They already called their connections in the US asking for help to locate Krystal immediately.


Henry knows that she has been giving Krystal the cold shoulder since they came to Korea. But it's just a test from him making sure that the girl really loves his Hyung and she will not take advantage of Amber's wealth. And over the days that she got a chance to know Krystal and the younger girl has proven herself worthy. He also knows that Amber is planning on proposing to the girl and that warmed his heart knowing that his Hyung has decided to take lead of her life and change for the better. The tomboy actually texted him this morning informing that it's official. They are already engage. He sent a congratulatory message to his friend and also ask Amber to pass the message to Krystal which the latter responded positively by calling him using Amber's phone.


"Hey Henry, thank you for the greetings. Are you still mad at me?" Krystal carefully ask Henry still weighing what to feel if Amber's friend will still snob her.


"Of course not Krystal! And I'm not mad at you! I"m just testing you if you really are going to stick with that Llama til the end. And I'm sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable. It's just my way of welcoming you hehe .."


"I thought you're going to hate me forever gosh.. I thought you're jealous because you fancy my Llama.."


"Oh Gahd no! I will never ever fancy that Llama never in a million years! Yuck!"


"YAH!! I'm still here! Paboya! You're on loudspeaker idiot! " Amber shouted upon hearing Henry's joke.
Henry chuckled at his friend's angry remark. But the he suddenly became serious contemplating if he should ask the question that crossed his mind.

 

Please log in to read the full chapter