Chapter 3

No Reservations
Please log in to read the full chapter


Krystal's POV

"I saw that ~~.." Byul was teasing me. We are now waiting for the elevator to come. The door slide open and we immediately entered the steel contraption. I held my access card on the scanner and pushed the 10th floor button.

 

"Ha ha ha ~~~.. I don't know what you are talking about.. " I innocently chirped. It' s nothing, it's not something and I'm going to erase that cute wink on my hard drive.

 

Did I just use the word "CUTE" on a person? A blush crept on my cheeks and I cleared my throat.

 

"Yah! See! You're blushing Krys! OhMyEffingGahd!! For the first time in a hundred years someone made you blush! You are 100% warm blooded thank GOD!!! I thought I will not witness this day! You like HER....yiiiiiiieeeee~~ I can't wait to tell the others! Waaaahhhh!!!! " Byul was spazzing and making a stupid dance wriggling her arm inside the elevator. I'm just lucky its just the 2 of us there or I'll be digging my own grave on that very metal floor. Well the security camera can see what she is doing but they can't hear her blubbering so I'm safe thank heavens!

 

"You do know that Ms. Liu is a Girl, right? So what made your fuzzy head think that I like her? " My eyebrows raised looking at her.

 

"May I remind you again my ice friend that Ms. Amber Liu is a very good looking handsome girl and hot as hell. She's more good looking than any guys put together." She held my hand and placed it on top of my chest near my beating heart. "This thing right here inside your body called HEART is going to be busy on the coming days so you better take care of it my friend. And by the way, you do remember my wish for you right? " Byul was wiggling her eyebrows at me teasing me again.

 

"Yah! Stop that Byul! " I held up my arm and smack her forehead.

 

"Krysssss! Ouch that hurts!.."

 

"Another one will land on that forehead of yours AGAIN if you don't stop being an idiot and make fun of yourself in front of the CCTV." I nudged her pursing my lips on the security camera on the corner.

 

"And one more tease from you, i'll definitely tell Solar what you said 3 nights ago while your drunk~." I wiggle my eyebrows up and down knowing that whatever was said 3 nights ago will shut my friend's mouth.

 

Byul's face paled like a sheet of paper. Ha! Gotcha you sly chicken!

 

"Zipping my mouth right now! " She made a zipping sign on and straightened her back saluting at me.

 

I giggled at my friend's demeanor. Only the mention of Solar's name can make her shut up.

 

Ms. Liu's cute winking face crossed my mind and I felt my heart skip a beat.

 

What the hell is your problem heart?!

 

Serving her is part of my job. I'll be serving her closely. As in like i'll be around her atleast 8 hours a day. Stop whatever you are planning heart. I'm not gonna do what you want.

Or maybe just a little keke ...

 

Ting!

 

"Come on chicken! Time to work!" I yelled on Byul and we entered the VIP Guest Lounge area to get some necessary items we need for the day.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please log in to read the full chapter