Chapter 15

No Reservations
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

3rd Person POV

 

 

I've been here for almost a month observing your whereabouts, following you. I admit, i missed you so much and you being so far away made me crazy. Crazy enough to obsess. You talking to other people giving them your precious smile and attention. They don't deserve it! Only I has the right to have that smile and attention.


And that GIRL! She doesn't deserve you. That girl who doesn't have a good background. That girl who pretty much is out of your league. You are mine. MINE!


Ever since we are young I nurtured this feelings, feelings that I kept for so long because I'm afraid to lose you. I settled on just being your close friend so that I can still be near you all the time.


To be able to breathe the same air, to share the same space, to see you everyday is enough to make me sane. Your scent lingers in my nostrils, your mere presence lights up my dark world. I need you close to me or else I'll go crazy.


Yes I'm crazy. I'm crazy about you to the extent that I will do anything and everything just to have you. To make you mine. No one is better for you. I am the only one who will love you. You need to remember that. I am your protector and I promised you before to be by your side. Always.


That GIRL entered the scene and got your attention. At first I thought its nothing. That you're just confuse just a mere entertainment. But she lingered and took you away from me.


I hate her! I hate the way she holds your hands. I hate the way she cups your cheek. I hate the way she looks at you like she owns you. I own you no one else will do. I hate the way you shower her with your attention because that is supposed to be mine from the first place. I hate her because I can see the love in your eyes whenever you look at her with admiration and all the feelings you have. I hate her.


And I'll find a way to get you back to me. A way to get her out of your life.


Even if it means to lose everything......

 

 

 

 

 


Flashback

 


A 10 year old girl is sitting alone in the cafeteria. No one wants to befriend her because of her style and maybe because of her background. She has been the subject of bullying on the school because of her looks and the way she dresses.


Not far away, another 10 year old boy stares at the girl and sighed. He took a deep breath and approached the girl hoping to make friends. He is new to the school having come from overseas with no one to call a friend. And maybe, just maybe - being friends with this loner will be good. At least t

Please log in to read the full chapter