Chapter 27

No Reservations
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

A/N: Here's the second update guys! Please do leave a comment because I love reading it. A few more chapters and were finally coming to the end. 

Again, thank you to all the subscribers and those who voted up the story. 

Peace yow ✌😀

----------------------------------------------------------—

 

 


Amber loves it when her hair is being . Her mom does it to her all the time when she's younger. It soothes her nerves and the amazing feeling of being love that comes with it. The affection and emotional attachment it brings. She also loves it when her girlfriend does it to her. Even though they're on the couch watching TV, while on the bed reading a book, or in the park lying on the grass. She loves it when she lays on Krystal's lap and just close her eyes. Savoring the feeling on how her girlfriend her hair and massages her scalp. And it always ends up with a sweet lingering kiss that sends tingles to her stomach and a wide stupid smile on her face.


And right now how she wish that the on her hair will end up too with a sweet kiss because that's all she needed right now a sweet, longing kiss from her Princess...


Wait...

Someone.is..my.hair. Hand..hair.


She slowly touched the hand that is doing the marvelous a while ago and it pinched her palm hard.


Ouch that definitely hurts! Wait.. She opened her eyes and bolted straight looking at the hand who is still holding her palm and her eyes traced the arms going up to the face of the amazingly beautiful goddess smiling in front of her.

 


"Hey handsome.." Krystal gave her the most amazing smile exclusively just for her.


And Amber can't help the tears to fall. Because all her prayers have been answered. She must be pretty good because God answered her prayer. Now she's staring at Krystal's eyes, the pair of sharp brown eyes she terribly miss. She tried to speak but could barely croak.


"Ummm.. maybe a kiss will do? Because I really miss my stupid.."


She Krystal's cheek with her thumb and smiled. The first real smile she had after 3 months. And dived in her Princess' lips giving her a deep kiss savoring the moment. She held Krystal's face and deepen the kiss making Krystal held her neck and press her lips even more. They broke the kiss gasping for air. Giving pecks at each other. "You do realize babe that I haven't brush my teeth for a long time, right?"


"I don't care at all even for a hundred years. You still taste like strawberry to me."


"That's gross, but sweet babe."


"You're really awake now Princess! Why didn't you wake me up the moment you opened your eyes? "


"Because you're sleepy and you look so tired. Just to see you beside me is enough. "


"I better call the nurse and doctor to inform them that you're awake. They need to-"


She cut me off "No need Am they already came earlier and the doctor checked on me. Just need to regain strength and my cast will have to remain for another 3 months. But he said I need to stay for another week here in the hospital to check everything for the last time. And I might need therapy on my legs since I haven't use it for months. I told them not to wake you up hehe.."


"You silly girl! You could have slap my head and I'll open my eyes instantly. "


She gave me a flashy smile and grinned. "I love you...~" Oh how I miss that smile.


"Can you help me sit down babe? My back hurts from all the lying down I have. Doc said it's been 3 months. I really slept that long? He said that I had to have a CT scan later and X-ray just to make sure everything is fine. "


I helped her sit back then I pushed the button on the bed to adjust the position. I propped a pillow on her back to make her comfortable. She patted the space beside her telling me to join her. I carefully fixed the line of her IV away afraid that it might hurt her hand if it will be accidentally yanked. I sat beside her my back against the board and she scooted her body against mine. She put her head on my shoulders and she sigh.


"Am... What happened to Scott? Did he make it?"


I remembered my ex-bestfriend and it gave my heart a tug.


"The sniper read his body language and acted fast. It was a headshot. I watched his body slowly went down the floor. Relief washed over me knowing that he didn't pull the trigger on your head. "


"I'm sorry Am... He was your best friend. And I'm sorry for him too. He was a troubled man, looking desperately for love, care, acceptance. "


"His father flew here and personally claimed his body. He kneeled and apologized to my parents and to Dani for whatever his son has done. He took responsibility and regretted that he didn't gave the time and love his son want. "


"I already forgave him. Although he almost killed me, still I forgive him. "


"Why are you so nice Krystal Jung? The guy almost blasted your brains."


She snuzzled in my nec

Please log in to read the full chapter