Chapter 12

No Reservations
Please log in to read the full chapter

(A/N: An update for you guys! How are you all? Another one tomorrow so keep on subscribing 

I wanna hear your thoughts chingus so please leave a comment! 

Peace yow ✌)

 

 

I was taken out of my revelry when i felt Amber's hand caressing my face. I smiled to her with a twinkle in my eyes and peck her in the lips. I pouted and made my puppy dog eyes.


"Dduddungie is hungry~~~"


"Aigooo~My Dduddungie is hungry. What does the birthday girl wants to eat huh? "


"Dduddungie want pancakes and lots of bacon! And lots of bread! Pweaseeeee and my birthday soup!"


"Arasso I'll call the pantry to prepare our breakfast. You better call Dani Princess, she might be worrying now." In that instant my phone rings and Dani was the one calling. She sounds chirpy this morning and I miss her now.


"Happy Birthday Unnie! Saranghe!~ "


"Saranghe Dani-a!~ How's your Math Camp? Still holding on your sanity? Keke.. I miss you! "


"I miss you too Unnie! I'll be home tomorrow so that we can celebrate your birthday together. How are you feeling right now? Are you okay unnie? Your voice sounds hoarse though. " Oh .... Keep calm and don't be too obvious.


"Unnie's okay.. I just feel tired you know had a lot of drinks.... and sore I mentally added. I stood up from the bed and pulled the blanket over my body eliciting a chuckle from Amber. I tried looking for my clothes while talking to Dani and found my white V-neck and Amber's hoodie near the door of the bathroom. I tossed it to her I said goodbye to Dani and ended the call.


Amber was just seating on the bed her back resting on the headboard watching me trying to cover my body. Of course! I still value my modesty! Yah right Soo Jung whatever... I entered her bathroom to brush my teeth and it dawned on me that I don't have any 'things' here.


"Amm.."


"Yes Princess?"


"I don't have my toothbrush.."


"There's a spare one at the vanity drawer Princess just use it. I saw the marble sink was a mess. All her things scattered on the ledge because of the 'moment' last night. Luckily her pricey bottle of perfume is still intact. I fixed the mess and brushed my teeth. I checked myself at the huge mirror. My neck was full of purple bruises and bites by the Llama. My too has some red marks and bites down to my abs. Oh my God. How will I cover this marks on my neck!?! The hell Amber! I don't have my concealer now! Better get it later at my locker.


"Am I'm going to take a bath. Order now.."


I adjusted the water temperature on the shower. Contented with the hotness of the water I took a shower and gosh it was so good. Taking away and soothing the aches of my tired muscles. I think I'll have a slight difficulty in walking later.


I finish showering and is now patting myself dry. I wonder where did the dork flinged my undies. My eyes almost fell out of its socket when I saw my ripped undies at the bottom of the sink.


"AMBER!!!!!!!! WHAT DID YOU DO!!!!"

I hurriedly went out the bathroom not forgetting to wear a robe and stomped my way to the Llama were I found out is already on the dining area preparing the breakfast delivered from downstairs.


"What!? "


"THIS. " I showed her my ripped and she laugh.


"WHAT'S FUNNY!! I DON'T HAVE ANYTHING TO WEAR DORK! "


"Princess you can wear my boyleg. You know where to get it because you're the one who fix my things. " Aiiish! I'm gonna strangle this Llama really.


"But it's new 😥...Aiiiisshhh!! " I stomped my feet and throw my ripped undies to her and walked out to the laughing Llama gladly catching and pocketing the thing. "ert!" I entered her walk-in closet and pulled a black boyleg and wore it. I opened her wardrobe where her shirts and long sleeve polos are hanged. I pulled a stripe long sleeve and wore it. I don't have a bra.


I walk in again on the bedroom looking for it but I can't find it. I pulled the sheet at the bed and what I saw made me blush hard.


At the middle of the bed was a patch of bloodstain a reminder of the beautiful lovemaking we had last night. I smiled at the thought. I turned around to leave the room and look for my bra on the living area when I froze. Vic will kill me.


Amber's bedsheet is Egyptian linen. Any stains that dried up on the linen is hard to get out. A special type of cleaning is needed to lift off the stain and if it doesn't lift off the Housekeeping section will provide new sheets.


The evidence of my ity is on that bedsheet.


Wow it's really true. I already gave myself to her. So what are we now?


Amber entered the room holding my bra and walk up to me.
"Princess here's your bra. Wear it now then we'll eat. " She saw my expression and followed my sight where i am staring. She saw it and looked at me tenderly.


"Am.. how do we explain the stain to Housekeeping? Its hard to remove..."


"It's okay Princess, i'll just tell them I have period today and I stained my sheets. Basically, I'm still a girl~" she flipped her hair and rolled her eyes and that made me laugh. "Come on babe wear it now."


"Babe.. really huh.." I chuckled at her while raising my eyebrow.


"Whaaat... Don't you want 'Babe'? And besides, were official now.." she said smiling smugly at me.


"I prefer Princess more.. " flipping my hair which earned a laugh from her. I look at her tenderly, thinking what did i do to deserve this kind and loving dork. I love hearing her laugh it sounds adorable.


She helped me dress up and we pulled out the sheets on the bed to be pick up by the Housekeeping later. The smell of draping on the linen and on the room. I slide the door at the veranda partly open to air out the room and get rid of the smell. Oh gosh this is so embarassing. Anytime now Vic unnie will arrive to check on Amber since I'm on leave today. She takes on my tasks when I'm not on duty and she's the only one who besides me who has access to Amber's unit.


Amber was extra sweet

Please log in to read the full chapter