Chapter 16

No Reservations
Please log in to read the full chapter

A/N: Hi chingus! I know I gave you a headache with the last update. Here's another one for you!

I love ice cream~~ 

************************************************

 

 

"AMBER!!!! WE MISS YOU SO MUCH!!!!" My 3 stupid bros shouted at the top of their lungs when they entered the hotel excited rushing to where I am standing. Krystal giggled beside me on the sight of 3 idiots wearing expensive suits.


I miss my friends so much! We have been together since we are young and they hold a special place in my heart. I'm excited to introduce Krystal to them and I know they will love her. Scott the 1st idiot slap my shoulders and made a bro fist to me. Eric the 2nd idiot hugged me and smiled widely at me while the last idiot, Henry, pinched my cheeks so hard that I almost kicked him on his stomach. It just mean that they miss me so much. When I left L.A. they were devastated because they don't even know how to help me with my situation. And they were commanded by their own family not to meddle with my scandal for their business sake. And now they're here!


It was Scott who called me a month ago telling me that they will visit me in Seoul since they miss me so much. And they also want to meet the girl who finally broke the record of Amber Liu and changed her life. Yes I've been telling them about Krystal a lot everytime we have video conference. How proud I am to meet someone who made me a better person and to forget all the not so nice things of the past. Don't get me wrong, they are supportive friends but It's just me and my insecurities in life before that made me do things in the past.


The 3 noticed Krystal and made a slight bow to the girl beside me. She did her usual professional bow and gave a welcoming smile to the 3 idiots.


"You idiots! Please save me some face! Barging in like that. " I scoffed. Luckily only some of the employees saw their theatrics and I can hear the muffled giggling.


"Ouch! You hurt my feelings Am! Why are you like that?! Its just that we miss you that's why. You're just embarassed because this lovely girl beside you saw it all.." Eric the youngest of us teased. He extended his hand to Krystal for a handshake.


"Hi I'm Eric! You must be Krystal? Nice to finally meet you. Wait Am," he turned to me "Can you translate for me please? " Idiot he is! What does he think of my girl?! Of course she understands him! She's a top notch Butler!


"Hi Eric! Yes I am Krystal and you don't need a translator because I understand you perfectly well." My Krystal stated in perfect English with a bit of Californian accent and shook his hand with a smile on her face. This is my Cali girl!


Eric the idiot was red all over embarrassed. Scott and Henry laughing at his stupidity. Krystal patted his head and told him its okay and he smiled like a kid. Eric is 4 years younger than the 3 of us. He treats me as his older sister/brother that he never have. His family is a good friend of ours and dad has a share on their winery and vineyard on Italy and France.


"I'm sorry Krystal.. It never dawned on me hehe... I forgot you're a hotelier. Can I call you Krystal Noona? Amber here is my Hyung so its just appropriate that I call you Unnie since you're together now." This kid really!?


Krystal turn

Please log in to read the full chapter