Chapter 1.2

No Reservations
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

My Appa stares at me like im some kind of idiot while im grinning to myself.

"Soojung-a.. you know what I wish for you?"

"Hmmm.. what is it Appa?"

 

" I wish that you will meet someone who will love you with all their heart. Someone who will treat you like a Princess and someone who will make you fall in love everyday. Someone who will hold your hand in the most trying times and also in your most happiest times. Someone who will brush the tears in your face. And i wish that someone will come soon so that I can get to know them better." Appa was smiling like he was day dreaming for me.

 

" Whoever that Someone is Appa, don't worry i'll definitely drag him along even though its in the middle of the night just for you to meet. Stop that now Appa its like your saying your last words. Youre still young! And wait... Why are you using the word "THEM" Appa? I smiled. Well better add other activities in my so called social life if Appa wants that haha.

 

"Because Princess, whoever you fall in love with be it a guy or a girl I don't care! As long as you are happy, im happy too." My Appa is soooo weird. 😅 What made him say it? Is it because of Lea Seydoux ' poster on my bedroom wall?

 

Well Johnny Depp is also plastered there for me to ogle.

 

I love my Appa and of course my dongsaeng Dani. My Umma died giving birth to Dani I was just 6 years old back then. Its just been me , Appa, and Dani my whole world revolved around them. We were happy, contented with what we have.

 

I thought my Dad will be with us forever. But apparently fate has other plans.

 

 

 

 


I was in the school library that day finishing my thesis. Its the last requirement and finally! Im going to graduate with a Major in International Hotel Management. Wooot! Woooot!!

 

'Buzz buzz!' my phone vibrated on the table flashing an incoming call from the hotel. I furrowed my eyebrows and answered the call.


It was a phonecall that changed our lives forever.

 

Miss Tifanny the company nurse called me and told me to go to the hospital where Appa was brought. I immediately gathered my things and drived myself to get there. She said that Appa was having his break in the employees lounge when he suddenly cl

Please log in to read the full chapter