Chapter 8

No Reservations
Please log in to read the full chapter

(A/N: Second update as promised! Subscribe, comment, share! )

 

"The answer will be No Unnie. I will never be ashamed of whoever you choose to love. That is your choice and I don't care be it a guy or a girl because what I care about is your happiness. You deserve to be happy unnie, you deserve to be taken care of, to be treated like a Princess. And besides its the modern times now."

 

Dani looked into my eyes and I can see the sincerity of those words.

 

"You know I've always wonder before why you don't have a boyfriend unnie. I mean you have a lot of suitors before but you all rejected them and remained as friends. Like for example there is Suho Oppa your classmate-"

 

"He was good looking yes, but he's so studious and pius and i only see him as a friend."

 

"How about Donghae Oppa?"

 

"All i ever hear from his mouth is basketball that and basketball this plus he thinks with his muscles not with his brains."

 

"And Leeteuk Oppa?"

 

"I see him as a brother only nothing more. And besides he is Luna's brother. "

 

"Aren't you not attracted at all to them Unnie? "

 

"Nope. You know why?" I ask her and she gave me a questioning look.

 

"Because I don't feel anything at all with them. Yes they are good looking, muscular, has a nice smile and smooth talkers. But I base it thru the feels. My heart doesn't beat irregularly when they are around. They don't make me blush and crazy and all. And I don't need a boyfriend just to complete my existence on this world. I'm happy with who I am and what I do. And I have you Dani-a, what more can I ask for."

 

She hugged me tightly and I can feel the slight tremble in her body and soft sobs. I caressed her back and consoled her.

 

"Unnie I promise... All your hard work and dedication to me will pay off. I promise you will be proud of me Unnie! "

 

"I am proud of you Dani whatever happens and whatever you do. Don't cry now! You look ugly!" I and she playfully smack my hands.

 

At the back of Dani's mind, she takes a mental note of talking to the Llama and finally give her sister what she deserves.

 

 

Dani's POV
5 days Before Soojung's Birthday

 

My plan has to be succesful and who better people to ask for help of course, Luna unnie and Byul unnie. I ask for their help to relay a message to Amber secretly to meet me and here I am now in a coffee shop waiting for Amber. Actually I don't know how she looks like so Luna unnie secretly sent me a photo of her to my cellphone so that I can recognize her. I was looking around trying to find Amber when I heard someone call me.

 

"Dani! Over here! " A good looking girl with masculine features wearing a pair of black suit and leather shoes waved at me excitedly. I walked to her and bow.

 

"Hi I'm Dani! Are you Amber-ssi"

 

"Yes I am! Come on take a seat!" She motioned for me to sit down opposite of her and smiled at me.

 

"Wow... You really look like Krys! You're like her kid version! What do you want to order? I'll just call the waiter."

 

She called the waiter and we give our orders. Once were alone, I decided to ask her and get to know her.

 

"So Amber, thank you for coming today. I know you are kind of busy. I'm sorry for disturbing you."

 

"It's okay I have a free time today. So what do you want to ask me huh? It seems so serious that you ask Luna herself and not telling your Unnie about it! She's gonna kill me if she finds this out. You know just being safe, I have a reputation before and I don't want to be misunderstood."

 

Ohhh... Scared of unnie huh? Whipped.

 

Please log in to read the full chapter