Chapter 20

The Ice Princess is mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“U-unnie.. its Ash..” Jessica frowned thinking what could’ve happen to them, she knows ash loves her sister so much that he wouldn’t dare to hurt her.

“Waeyo soojung-ah? Stop crying okay?” Tiffany look at Jessica worriedly, Jessica looked back and smile assuringly.

“Ash is sick unnie..” A loud slap can be heard in the living room, Jessica just face palmed herself.

“what the heck krystal, that’s it? Why don’t you visit him instead of crying there” she had her poker face on. What a dumb sister she have, she thought. “it’s your turn to take care of him now stop sulking and go to him im sure he needs his girlfriend by his side.”

By that Krystal stopped crying “Okay unnie, mianhe I just got scared when they told me he collapsed. I just don’t want to loose him unnie”

Jessica sighed. “Its okay, now go. Be careful okay? I love you soojungie.”

“I love you too unnie. Thank you” with that they ended the call, Jessica look at tiffany and explained to the brunette what happen. Tiffany giggled at how cute krystal was. Jessica stared at her for a while, listening to the melody of her voice. Jessica Jung was totally falling for Tiffany Hwang.

It’s 4pm already and Jeti decided to stay outside at the pool. Jessica smirk and push tiffany at the pool.

Tiffany yelp and the next thing she knew she was at the pool already and the culprit was laughing. Tiffany huff and slam the water.

“yah! You got me wet jessi!” Jessica stopped laughing and smirk.

“I got you wet? Really?” tiffany’s eyes bulged and she blushed.

“YAH! Byuntae!” she shouted and swam away to Jessica. Jessica chuckled and jump at the water surprising tiffany. She swam towards the girl and tiffany shrieked swimming away faster but her body is failing her. Jessica grab her waist, wrapping her arms around the girl.

“Gotcha” tiffany tried to escape but failed, both of them laughed and face each other. They stopped laughing, looking at each other’s eyes. Jessica’s stare drop at her lips back to the girl’s eyes. She slowly leaned closer to tiffany when her hand started to make its way to tiffany’s face a doorbell stopped her.

She back away from tiffany a bit and both of them looked away blushing.

Aish who’s outside I will kill the person.

“I-ll go get who is it.” Jessica said and got off the pool. She grab the towel on the chair and place it under her head, rubbing it to her hair before placing it hanging around her neck. Tiffany bit her lip at the scene, she found Jessica hot with that specially the thought of her wet look right now.

Jessica opened the door to see a guy holding a box, the guy smiled at her and said.

“Good afternoon maam, are you Jessica Jung?” Jessica nodded.

“the 2 shoes you ordered is here maam.” Jessica smiled and thank the guy, signing his paper before getting the box in her hands. She carried the box towards the pool, she saw tiffany who was having fun swimming.

“Hey tiffany can you come here for a sec?” tiffany obliged and went to her, she made tiffany sit a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter