Chapter 16

The Ice Princess is mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ash was having a hard time swallowing his food. And krystal made sure of it. He tries to speak but krystal wont let him, glaring at him and the thought of it could only make him pout while eating his meal.

Ash's POV

What did I dooo?? As far as I know I didnt do anything bad at her right? Aishh girls are like puzzle but im willing to solve one right here infront of me. Hihi

I didnt realize that I was smilling because of what i thought krystal look at me and cocked her eyebrow. Indicating me to tell her what I was smilling about I could only point her and she just rolled her eyes and look away but I didnt failed to notice her red tint on her cheek. 

Awee she's so cutee. Waaah. Oh wait anyway what is she mad about?? T.T

The whole snack was quiet and with tension. When we were about to stand up I hold her hand good thing she didnt buldge and she even smiled sweetly. Whaat? Waah such a moody girlfriend

I looked at her and snuggle at her shoulder making her look at me. "Princess, what did I doo??" I tried to act cutely but she just gave me her poker face. I pouted. And she continued walking, a changed of mood again wah jinja. I went after her and wrap my arms around her shoulder.

"Baby~ please talk to me" damn. The nickname I said made the borh of us blush. I thought I finally got her but she just glared at me and push me away a bit. And thats when I realize were at my car now. But I cant let her go in my car with like this I cant stand it.

"Princess, please tell me whats wrong. Im sorry if I did something bad" she raised her brow and crossed her arms. I gulped.

"IF you did wrong? The cashier was clearly flirting with you and you did nothing with it?!" Oh wait what? Shes jealous? Damn woah. Shes jealous, it made my heart raced even faster. But seriously I didnt realize the girl was flirting with me.

I look into her eyes and explained "Mianhe princess, I really didnt know she was flirting with me im just ordering our food and I was thinking of you, I didnt even heared her repeat out order because I was focus on you. Please trust me when I say youre the only one for me princess yes ive seen many girls for the past years but yet my heart still beats for you and now youre mine what more can I ask for? Youre perfect youre everything to me. No woman can surpass you princess. And im not letting you get slip away"

I hugged her to let her feel im serious about what I said and kissed her forehead, I look down to see her burried her face on my chest. She must be embarrass *chuckle* so cute. I heard her say she forgives me and that made me smile.

I broke the hug and grin at her. "Now lets get you home okay? So you can rest"

End POV

Arriving at krystal's house ash went infront of her cupping her faces while carressing her cheek.

"Ill see you tomorrow then princess, take a good rest okay? Dont sleep too late." He kissed her forehead and smiled at her

"I love you." Krystal heeled and gave ash a quick peck

"I love you too stupid." She replied and then went into her house. Leaving ash dumbfounded, stunt with his heart beating fast. He blinked his eyes and pinch his cheek if it was true. He then grinned like an idiot and shouted yahoo. Earning a scolding from the neighbor, krystal giggled as she watched hed boyfriend's reaction at the window.

 

 

 

 

-Jeti-

In the end hara and jessica accompanied each other the whole afternoon and the same goes for siwon and tiffany.

Hara insisted to join jessica a walk to her house and jessica couldnt say no. They were at the gates and jessica

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter