Chapter 10

The Ice Princess is mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"H-hara.." jessica stuttered. She never thought she could see her, in this situation. She didnt know why she reacted fast when hara looked at their hands. She didnt want her to misunderstood but then again why would jessica care? They were over.

Hara smiled lightly. "Its been a while maomao" the voice didnt failed to make jessica gulp. Tiffany who were looking at them, burnt with jealousy she thought. Mao mao? They know each other? Wait MAOMAO?! A NICKNAME?! WHAT?! 

Tiffany looked at jessica who looked down, she was surprised to see the older girl shy and all. 

"Y-yeah. Its been a while." Jessica was starting to get awkward with the situation, hell she wants to go home now. Tiffany noticed this and held jessica's hand once again tiffany smiled with victory when she saw Hara frown.

"Jessi, lets go home." Jessica dumbfoundedly nod. Her mind was blank and all, she felt thankful to tiffany who just saved her life. Tiffany excused them and dragged jessica to the car.

Jessica was just staring at the steering wheel, she was so deep in thoughts. Tiffany woke her up by saying "jessi? Are you alright?" Jessica nodded and gave her a fake smile. 

"Yeah yeah lets go home. Im tired. Yeah" tiffany couldnt help but get worry at the older girl at the same time questions about the latter they just met filled her mind.

When they arrived jessica slumpt herself at the sofa, groaning while smacking her face. "Aiish!" Tiffany went and kneel to her side, jessica who had her hand covered with her face look at the younger girl. She was shock to see how close they were so she sat up and let her fringers brush through her hair.

"Jessi, can.. can I ask you something?"

"Youre already asking tiff. I.. uh its okay to call you tiff right? Im too lazy to say your whole name its long." Tiffany couldnt be more happy, she nodded fast and sat next to the girl. She cleared her mind first because she really wants to know about that hara girl.

"Who is hara?" Tiffany saw Jessica flinched, she frowned. She thought why would the girl be so affected.

"Shes my e-ex." Tiffany's heart dropped. Even though it was an ex girlfriend she can still see that jessica love the girl. She looked down and sighed.

What am I going to do? I cant love someone who loves someone else. And I cant force someone to love me either

She didnt know why it hurts so bad that her eyes were tearing up but her thoughts stopped when jessica spoke.

"She was my first love.. I was beyond happy when she said Yes when I asked her out. We were doing just great till THAT guy came. Ok Taecyeon. He ruined it all.." jessica paused for a bit. Tiffany was feeling hurt at how jessica described there love yet she was also sad for jessica. Seeing the older girl with teary eyes she sat closer to her and rubbed her back. Jessica smiled at her and tiffany just smiled weakly.

"He, stole hara from me. And I cant believe hara let herself got stolen. I thought she loved me.. I just couldnt understand, I gave her everything I was good to her. But she just told me, I was weak and couldnt protect her at the day we broke up. I.. I.." Tiffany hush the girl, the older girl's tears were flowing and tiffany didnt want to see this it hurts her too.

She cupped jessica's face and wiping those tears and carress her cheek. She smiled at the girl, jessica just looked at her lost like a child. Jessica hugged the girl and she didnt know why. She needed her warmth so much right now.

Tiffany froze for a bit and just smiled, hugging her back. But silently praying jessica wont hear her heart beating fast.

Tiffany comforted the girl and after jessica stopped crying, sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter