Chapter 17

The Ice Princess is mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany's POV

Im currently watching the sleeping jessica, after the cries she fell asleep. I look at the girl whos sleeping peacefully. I carress her hair down to her cheek. Im feeling so guilty right now after what she said. Sunny was right. She was hurt too. Im such a bad person, im so selfish for thinking only about my emotions.

But. Whats gonna happen next? I frowned at my own question. I just half confessed to her. Gosh. Such a wrong move. But if it didnt happen I will still be having the burden in my heart. Is she going to be cold at me again? *pout* I wish you sick jessi T.T but that would be bad of me. 

 I should join her in her dream land. Laying confortably I snuggle close to her. Waah I miss her warmth. I snuggle my face on her neck and hug her waist suddenly a hand crept and hugged my shoulder. I look at her shock. But she was still sleeping.

I shrugged it off and peck her jawline before diving to dreamland. Such nice position. So comfy wiee.

End POV

Tiffany woke up with no one beside her. She frowned she thought jessica would escape and didnt want to see her face but the noises down in the kitchen made her smile. She showered and dressed up casually. And got down.

She saw jessica placing their breakfast at the table. Jessica was shock to see her but smiled lightly while scratching the back of her neck.

"Oh uh hey. I uh made you pancakes. Uh.. thanks and sorry for last night. I kinda b---" tiffany didnt let her continue and hush her. Tiffany blushed when she saw heart shaped pancakes on her plate. So thats what jessica has been shy about. 

"Thank you for the food. Ill gladly enjoy it." Jessica just nodded and they ate. Tiffany somehow love this breakfast so much to the fact that she received a heart shaped from jessica it was like the older girl was giving her, her heart.

While eating jessica spoke. "Im going out with taeng soo and yul. They keep bugging me to have a so called 'boys' hang out. Are you okay with it if im gonna go? Uh, youll be left alone." Tiffany found it sweet that jessica was like asking her permission it was like a boyfriend asking his girlfriend if he could hang out with his friend and again this thought made her blushed. 

She cleared and eyesmiled. Making jessica awed at her smile. "Ofcourse jessi. oh then can I invite sunny yoona and hyo over?" Jessica nodded and they continued eating even with that conversation tiffany felt joy of it. 

Jessica finished her meal and went upstairs to change clothes. She came down looking beautiful as ever. Tiffany couldnt help but fell for her more. 

"Ill go now. Send my regards to your friends tiff." Tiffany was left alone smilling like an idiot. 

"She called me tiff~ she called me tiff~" she sang and text yoona and the others to come over.

With a blink the girls came. Looking at the house with awee.

"Woah fany unnie you got a jackpot!" Yoona said dreamily. Hyoyeon suddenly smirk.

"Hey fany, so wheres your room. That...." before she could continue sunny smack her. "Ouch! Yah sun that hurts"

"Stop playing taeyeon hyo." Hyoyeon smirked even more. 

"Ooooh your taeyeon? Brff like I want to copy her. I bet you only want taeyeon to be erted to you huh sunny?" The shorter girl blushed. Making the girls laugh. They went to the room had a chitchat about the "boys".

"You know jessica is so dense fany-ah" hyoyeon said while munching some crackers. Tiffany flinched at the topic as she remembered last night. She looked down and played with her finger knowing her sunny knew something happened.

"Fa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter